Tentlan worlds internationally

• The international Tentlan worlds have been greatly diluted, at present there are 25 worlds and more than half have under 30 active workers, I think it would require a decrease of these worlds to reactivate the game :thumbup:

• I am on lxtlan server and it is pretty much dead, there are only 3 active clans, one very strong 2 OK ( INC the one im in )
    can this server be added to another as game is pretty much finished and everyone is leaving as is Soooo boring as no one to fight with

Any suggestions form the writers ?

• I hate to burst your bubble, but a merge will not help the game losing any less players. It is a very short-term measure that just pisses off more people because of unfair merging (like 4-speed with 2-speed, barbarian with normal, etc.). I've seen my whole clan quit the game because it was merged in this exact unfair setting.

The game itself is flawed as it allows a total wipe-out of years of progress. If they either made 80+% troop healing standard or at least lowered the price of the 100% healing substantially, then people would probably stay with the game longer.

• I agree with "ATentlanPlayer" when he said:

...because of unfair merging (like 4-speed with 2-speed, barbarian with normal, etc.)

Its not a correct and responsible attitude from the administration of the game. Rules must be followed and not changed at the middle of the worlds.

156GTA
    Wherever you are...

• Si que eres un caradura, de que te quejas, todo te parece mal, estuviste en ese server del que hablas y por decisión propia lo abandonaste, tienes el doble de tiempo en el tuyo , ahora ya no quieres, uffff valiente capitán

• O Miktlan tem 2X menos tempo de vida mas tem o dobro da velocidade e o dobro das bárbaras (colhem 2X por dia em vez de apenas 1 vez)... e até 4X mais recursos das minas e plantações... logo.....qualquer jogador menos inteligente poderá e saberá fazer as contas.

Mas enganas-te se pensas que tenho receio de alguma futura fusão seja com que mundo for LOL

Apenas que não é justo e correto da parte da administração prometer e vender algo e depois alterar as regras contratuais.

Apenas e só

156GTA
    Wherever you are...

• I agree with "ATentlanPlayer" when he said:

Its not a correct and responsible attitude from the administration of the game. Rules must be followed and not changed at the middle of the worlds.

We understand the criticism, but ultimately we think it'll be the best way to bring back to life servers that have lost steam over time. It's a compromise, but it's better than doing nothing.

As for fairness, we try to match players of similar skill and score with every merge regardless what settings were previously played in. It's not like we are going to lump people that are 6x times as developed due to a super speed server together with people 6 times less developed.

Nevertheless we are going to try and have something special this time around to compensate for the loss of war/peace score and settings. Stay tuned for the final announcement.

• сколько будет доступно атак на варварские деревни? 5 атак каждые 24 часа? или 5 атак каждые 12 часов?

• и ещё вопрос, но сначала цитата................ "(!) Обратите внимание: после завершения слияния никакие переводы войск / ресурсов не разрешаются с учетной записи, которую вы решили оставить, на учетную запись, которую вы хотите продолжить играть. Несоблюдение подлежит санкциям за мультисчет............ Вопрос такой, будет ли считаться "переводом войск" передачу войск в ТАМБО? ну и внутри племени без передачи ресурсов и кукурузы не обойтись! В конкретной ситуации уточню, передача одной из учётной записи будет соплеменнику