[Discussion] Server merges - February 2020

• Hello all players and those who manage the game. We appreciate that you are considering a revival of the game but please tell us all what this "super speed" of the new servers will be. What is "super speed", what are the criteria, specifications? We want to receive more details, to know what to expect in the near future

- "All merged servers will be super speed! That's right, once merges are completed the resulting servers will all have the charasteristics of super speed servers, that is, 6 times the usual speed. This applies to all 8 groups here, even groups without war or peace servers in them. "

We thank you in advance and we look forward to illuminating our thoughts and plans for the future.

• Здравствуйте! Подскажите пожалуйста! В предстоящем слиянии у меня будет две учётные записи... свой выбор я сделаю)), вопрос о том, как я могу передать другому игроку? Что мне и другому игроку для этого нужно сделать? ................................................. Hello! Please tell me! In the upcoming merger, I will have two accounts... I will make my choice)), the question is, how can I pass it on to another player? What do I and the other player have to do to do this? ?(

• Hi,

I have been asking for a while that our server Lxtlan be merged as there are very few active players, I have seen the merger list and CANNOT see our server is merging
    please can you let me know as all clans left are loosing players daily due to lack of activity and the game is dying on its backside on this server

• Здравствуйте! Подскажите пожалуйста! В предстоящем слиянии у меня будет две учётные записи... свой выбор я сделаю)), вопрос о том, как я могу передать другому игроку? Что мне и другому игроку для этого нужно сделать?

Этот пукт расписан в объявлении о слиянии серверов, на русском здесь, см. первые 3 абзаца, и на английском то же самое, см. объявление о слиянии серверов от 18.02.2020.

• What is "super speed", what are the criteria, specifications? We want to receive more details, to know what to expect in the near future

Kumalisa is correct, visit those links to learn what a speed server entails ;)

I will have two accounts... I will make my choice)), the question is, how can I pass it on to another player? What do I and the other player have to do to do this?

There is no special procedure to do this, so simply change your password to something non-private, let the other person know of the new password, and tell him to set a new password and email address once he logins for the first time. As long as the accounts are not used for pushing or multiaccounting, you will be fine and do not need to contact support.

I have been asking for a while that our server Lxtlan be merged as there are very few active players, I have seen the merger list and CANNOT see our server is merging

Sorry, but Ixtlan did not make the cut this time. I understand the frustration, but there have been players that have been waiting for much longer, and sadly we can't merge everything.

• Can you please give an indication when we might be merged as not sure the server will last too much longer the way t is and the feeling, at least amongst our clan members, I will also ask the other clan active their thoughts

• Этот пукт расписан в объявлении о слиянии серверов, на русском здесь, см. первые 3 абзаца, и на английском то же самое, см. объявление о слиянии серверов от 18.02.2020.

спасибо, но я хотел бы уточнить, адрес нужно менять на какой? На тот электронный адрес, который принадлежит одному из членов моего племени, которому я буду передавать свою учётную запись?

• What will happen to the constructions already in progress after the merger?

They will be seamlessly transferred and progress will continue in the new merged server automatically. No need to worry about it, basically, everything will just work.

• Can you please give an indication when we might be merged as not sure the server will last too much longer the way t is and the feeling, at least amongst our clan members, I will also ask the other clan active their thoughts

• M0H0

In the future, the administration/developpers of the game must think about the possibility of a merge between Standard and other types of worlds....
    The speed of Standard world is only 2X!
    If you will ever merge this type of worlds with other types, 4X and, specially 6X, then what???
    The diffebeforerence of growing is to much....

I only hope it never happen or......if it will happen in the future you will make some math before...

156GTA
    Wherever you are...

• Hi, thanks for update, looking at the leader board I can now see that at least 4 of the tp 12 players have now also quit due to the lack of action on admin part
    it is very frustrating, people spend money on this game and its dead on this server and you do nothing to resolve this issue

• Hello,

If the server is 6x, will the map be the same size or larger than 1000 ?

In the situation in which it will have the same size, to go away with the troops and resources, you force us to spend money to slow down the speed of travel.
    - suppose a player cannot enter the game for 8-10 hours because he is at work; if the game runs at speed x6 and the map has the same size ... how can he take care of troops and resources without spending money ?

• Same size. We will be watching after the merges and see if we need to make amendments in travel speed or corn costs, but note that you can always add a slow unit to your troop (e.g. a Pochteca) to slow your entire troop down (the speed at which a troop travels is always that of its slowest unit). Though I understand there may be cases where this is not enough.