unjust ban

• If you wrote in the rules that it cannot be played from the internet cafe, I would not play, because this is your fault (IP) is fixed.Customers are playing, it is wrong for them to cost me the account they opened.I spent so much money, you banned the account without listening, it is unfair.

• If you wrote in the rules that it cannot be played from the internet cafe, I would not play, because this is your fault (IP) is fixed.Customers are playing, it is wrong for them to cost me the account they opened.I spent so much money, you banned the account without listening, it is unfair.

I agree with MirOnur.

• It is not against the rules to play in an internet cafe, and it is possible that the sanctions you received were a mistake. If you are sure you did not breach the game rules, please get in touch with our support team via the email address support@tentlan.com. Explain the problem calmly, and provide your player name and server, and usually if everything is fine and there was no wrongdoing your account will be reinstated.