The time has come for a new server with special barbarian villages!
Cantamayec (INT31) will be the next international server featuring special barbarian villages, which are procedurally generated as opposed to fixed per level. This means that every barbarian village you attack on Cantamayec will be new and completely different from the others.
Cantamayec will open its doors to players of all languages and countries on 15 January at 18:00 CET (Central European Time). To find out what time that is in your time zone, click on this link.
In addition to the new barbarians, Cantamayec (int31) will also feature:
- Quad speed server: build, research, recruit and travel at four times the usual speed.
- The strong player protection will activate in differences of 5x points or more.
- Survival rate 30%: 30% of all units defeated in a battle will survive and be sent to the Itzamna Temple in all cases (as opposed to the usual 8-15% survival rate).
- All cities defeated, regardless score, get a 12 hour post-attack protection (as opposed to applying only when the defender has a score of 75% or less the attacker).
- New barbarian attacks every 12 hours (instead once a day). That is to say, 10 attacks per day in two rounds, rather than 5 in one.
- Corn rates for travels four times less, so you can travel larger distances at a lower cost in corn.
How it is going to work:
As experienced players know, once you have mastered the current barbarian villages, there's little variety or strategy; you have a certain set of units that you know give you the best return for a particular level of a barbarian village, and you only have to keep attacking that way. On the upcoming new server Cantamayec, with every barbarian village being new and different from the rest, it becomes a game about finding the barbarian villages with the best return for the least amount of losses, and that will be constantly changing. Some barbarian villages may have large armies and few resources, some may have less units but more to loot, some may even host Nahuals and Amazon Warriors for you to fetch if you are lucky enough to find them.
In short, it's both a new challenge and a new opportunity: the best players will find that if they keep their eyes open, with the right strategy and choosing barbarian villages carefully, they'll rise and grow faster.
Good luck and have fun everyone!
Your Tentlan Team