A new chance for peaceful conquest arrives to Tentlan! This Saturday, August 14th 15:00 CET, the new international peace server Tepankali will start! Peace servers feature more protection, less attacks, full recovery after battles, increased speed and more, making it easier to survive and thrive. You will still need to be a good strategist to raise to the top, however. The complete list of features is as follows:
- Quad speed server, build, research, recruit and travel at four times the usual speed.
- The strong player protection will activate in differences of 2x points or more (instead of the usual 5x).
- When an opponent stronger than you defeats your city, said city will always be protected for 12 hours from this opponent (as opposed to applying only when the score difference is of 25% or greater).
- 100% survival rate, all units defeated in battle will survive and be sent to the Itzamna Temple in all cases (as opposed to the usual 8-15% survival rate).
- Buildings and researches will grant twice the usual amount of points.
Tepankali arrives next Saturday 14th at 15:00 CET. Good luck everyone! We hope you'll enjoy what you'll find. As always, don't hesitate to let us know what you think!
Your Tentlan Team