[★R☠R★] Russian Roulette

• Just a post for my piece of mind and to let people know where i am coming from. This thread was started by El Draque to advertise and promote his Tribe . In game El Draque and his tribe R&R are at war with me and my Tribe Tenoc. At no point have i taken insult to anything that El draque has posted here. We might disagree with the way we each play the game. But i take all of this as war banter. I respect all of my friends and enemies in game the same. We all have to remember that this is a war game. And this Thread is an enemy Taunting another enemy in game. If we start to take things too serious i believe that its no fun . I agree if someone finds something insulting they should take it up with the admins/ Devs. But at the same time remember. Some people get passionate about their tribe and friends in game. If they have a rant or two , or they get into a Banter match with each other on the forums. i don't think that it is wrong its just the game over flowing into the forums. A lot of what is said in these kind of word battles is propaganda and deceit to try sway people from one thought to another. Just play the game. get passionate and express. DON'T get abusive or insult people. There is no intelligence in that. Have fun and get involved :) SEE YOU ALL IN GAME Hoggel Leader of TENOC :)

• The board language is English only. Except for certain sections where the use of other languages is explicitly permitted, it is not allowed to use any other language on this board. thats from the forum rules.

• The board language is English only. Except for certain sections where the use of other languages is explicitly permitted, it is not allowed to use any other language on this board. thats from the forum rules.

This. This is clearly declared within the Board Rules.

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• Ok, I'm going to have to ask everyone in this thread and particulary El Draque to take it down a notch, because while bragging and taunting is not explicitly disallowed by the rules this conversation going here is certainly border-line offensive. We are not going to sanction inciteful comments for now, but El Draque and those who replied with equally incendiary comments, consider this an informal warning. A bit more of sportmanship would definitely not hurt.

• This is clear violation of the pushing rule and should not be tolerated. You and the devs told us that larger players giving smaller players armies to attack people is against the rules and El D and Selena have clearly done this here as there points went up and down in sync.

• This is clear violation of the pushing rule and should not be tolerated. You and the devs told us that larger players giving smaller players armies to attack people is against the rules and El D and Selena have clearly done this here as there points went up and down in sync.

Yes, it has been said.
    Ultimately it's up to the Devs what they want to do on this situation, I cannot advise against it.

I have personally noticed/witnessed (especially in El Draque's Battle Reports) that his Bowmen count has varied from 1,300 to 2,750 to 3,600 to 5,300.

• BREAKING NEWS FROM THE THEATER OF WAR

Whilst Top 1 and Top 2 tribes are writing their petition to U.N., maybe, even praying Lord.
    [★R☠R★]
    made some new desperate operations in Las Vegas

Oh, sorry! Here is the right pic:

[spoiler]

Especially for his long tongue...

[spoiler]

No one of you is safe anymore...

• Imagine a beautiful place somewhere in Ireland...

While Hoggel is...

and singing:

"El Draque, mi amore! You got two big and steel balls! Let us, por favor! Let us break your walls"

[★R☠R★] punishes babblers and coddlers...

El: "Nick, What it will be on Irish "I hate talkers"?
    Nick: Maybe "is fuath liom talkers"

Just look at what Hoggel is doing...

• I sent the majority of my forces away and left a few to defend. Meanwhile this provided me the information I needed for proof that you guys are, indeed, 'Pushing'.
    1.2. Multi-Accounting and Pushing
    It is forbidden to have several accounts and/or to play with multiple accounts on the same server ("Multi-Accounting"). Should a player possess more than one account on the same server, all his accounts will be blocked. The same applies to those accounts that are used for the purpose of boosting other accounts (Pushing). Thus, both the account that helps and the account that gains a profit will be blocked. Players are expected to report such cases (when one account is used to make advance another account) to the Support Team of Tentlan ("Support Team"). Should a user undertake any attempts at gaining a profit from such accounts, it may result in a permanent ban, without any possibility of appeal.

Before the attack on my City;
    Selena (Red Queen) - 35 Polom, 1,528 Holcan Bowman
    El Draque - 50 Polom, 1,235 Holcan Bowman
    Nikneim_VD - 20 Polom, 2,163 Holcan Bowman

After the attack on my City, and information gathered by Tribesman spies;
    Selena (Red Quen) - 1 Holcan Bowman
    El Draque - 2,700 Holcan Bowman
    Nikneim_VD - 39 Polom, 3,558 Holcan Bowman

They are, in fact, 'Pushing' - by sending large quantities of militants from both Lower Cities to Higher Cities, and Higher Cities to Lower Cities to allow them more attacking power.

Proofs incoming;

Edited 2 times, last by Furry ().

• What specifically does not suit you ??

It's not that it doesn't suit me, it's that you three are directly violating a Game Rule indicating 'Pushing'. Proofs are incoming

1.2. Multi-Accounting and Pushing
    It is forbidden to have several accounts and/or to play with multiple accounts on the same server ("Multi-Accounting"). Should a player possess more than one account on the same server, all his accounts will be blocked. The same applies to those accounts that are used for the purpose of boosting other accounts (Pushing). Thus, both the account that helps and the account that gains a profit will be blocked. Players are expected to report such cases (when one account is used to make advance another account) to the Support Team of Tentlan ("Support Team"). Should a user undertake any attempts at gaining a profit from such accounts, it may result in a permanent ban, without any possibility of appeal.