[★R☠R★] Russian Roulette

• It's not that it doesn't suit me, it's that you three are directly violating a Game Rule indicating 'Pushing'. Proofs are incoming

What are you talking about ??? What we broke the rules, show me where you read it.

За котейку и двор стреляю в упор ^^

• It's not that it doesn't suit me, it's that you three are directly violating a Game Rule indicating 'Pushing'. Proofs are incoming

1.2. Multi-Accounting and Pushing
    It is forbidden to have several accounts and/or to play with multiple accounts on the same server ("Multi-Accounting"). Should a player possess more than one account on the same server, all his accounts will be blocked. The same applies to those accounts that are used for the purpose of boosting other accounts (Pushing). Thus, both the account that helps and the account that gains a profit will be blocked. Players are expected to report such cases (when one account is used to make advance another account) to the Support Team of Tentlan ("Support Team"). Should a user undertake any attempts at gaining a profit from such accounts, it may result in a permanent ban, without any possibility of appeal.

Are you adequately? You have already mentioned that we are different people.

• You guys are boosting each others forces. You are not diverting your armies for the sake of protection of your armies, you are all sending your armies to one person for the purpose of attacking players with the combined efforts, this is considered 'Pushing' because you are purposely boosting El Draque's and your own account.

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• You guys are boosting each others forces. You are not diverting your armies for the sake of protection of your armies, you are all sending your armies to one person for the purpose of attacking players with the combined efforts, this is considered 'Pushing' because you are purposely boosting El Draque's and your own account.

Want I'll surprise you.And so it is possible to do.

Where it is specified that it is forbidden to give the army to attack?

• El Draque you have a warning for personal attacks and offenses concerning your post where you refer to Ireland and Hoggel. That is NOT ok. We asked you to keep the bragging down and you are only making it worse; and we have already been fairly permissive as it stands, don't force our hand further.

• M0H0 there has been far too much accusations and counter accusations being bandied about in the boards and in global chat.

IF there was more vigilance by the Moderatos and quicker action this would not have gone on.

So IMHO (In My Humble Opinion) the problem really lies at your door in the first instance.

GAVIOTTA has been AWOL on this board though players have said she is active on another server.

If as we all suspect this game has a very small ADMIN/MOD base then something needs to be done ASAP.

There might be some players who mgiht be willing to assist the TEAM that is YOUR call.

Finally I think a general directive needs to be given that NO acccusations should be maade in PUBLIC - that is on the Boards or on GLOBAL CHAT and that ALL accusations be done via SUPPORT and or by PM to you and GAVIOTTA but it sure does NOT help if either or both if you are unable to get online at the least every 12 hours on this server. IF your resources are stretched may I suggest you ask for help.

El Draque you have a warning for personal attacks and offenses concerning your post where you refer to Ireland and Hoggel. That is NOT ok. We asked you to keep the bragging down and you are only making it worse; and we have already been fairly permissive as it stands, don't force our hand further.

"Imagine a beautiful place somewhere in Ireland..." with pic of Castle is insulting? :huh:

• Also as long as the ability exists for players to transfer troops to another Alliance member then if any Alliance member gets banned then he/she should NOT be allowed to transfer troops to anyone else and I would argue that if this has happened already then those troops that have been transferred should be taken away from the player they were transfeerred to.

Also I would say that if a player gets banned his Cities should remain and be allowed to go inactive and open to attack by other players but not anyone who was in her/his Alliance.

• Yes, as it happens, I had set off an attack to Nikneim before he was banned. I then spied later to see whether there had been any change in troops and the message came up that Nikneim was on vacation. I had no choice but to cancel my attack, although according to the guide/rules, the vacation mode cannot be put into action while an attack is underway.

Also as long as the ability exists for players to transfer troops to another Alliance member then if any Alliance member gets banned then he/she should NOT be allowed to transfer troops to anyone else

When player is banned-he can not even log in the game.
    But if troops were transfered before player is banned-this is not a violation.

• Yes, as it happens, I had set off an attack to Nikneim before he was banned. I then spied later to see whether there had been any change in troops and the message came up that Nikneim was on vacation. I had no choice but to cancel my attack, although according to the guide/rules, the vacation mode cannot be put into action while an attack is underway.

This needs to be verified and if as I am sure is the case it is correct at the least Zexa needs to be given all the resources used back. Also Nikneim's cities should be attackable and cannot be allowed to be group defended by anyone as allowing that to happen would be unfair.

• What is really sad is that your are here Gloating over your wins when you know that there is a flaw in the battle mechanics. If there was no flaw you would have lost your army by now. . Wait until the battle mechanics are fixed. Then we will see how many Battle reports you will be posting in here.

• Also draque you and your tribe cheat to win you are nothing but cheaters no one cinsiders you a good player anymore as all you do is cheat, break rules and exploit the flaws in the game. You are nothing but a cheater with no honour or pride and your boasting is meaningless from the mouth of a player who cheats and pays to win. Im sad to think I considered you a good player.