Mecayapan Server

• Dear Developers

I never ceases to amaze me that cheaters continue to be allowed to play on this server. Despite the player Ayat playing multiple accounts he/she gets a 48 hour ban then comes back and continues to do the same thing. When will you clamp down on these cheaters? It is so easy to spot this happening because of the multiple flag changes to Morocco on other team members accounts. If we can see it why cant you?

Cazzue

• Dear Developers

I never ceases to amaze me that cheaters continue to be allowed to play on this server. Despite the player Ayat playing multiple accounts he/she gets a 48 hour ban then comes back and continues to do the same thing. When will you clamp down on these cheaters? It is so easy to spot this happening because of the multiple flag changes to Morocco on other team members accounts. If we can see it why cant you?

Cazzue

the devs dont care about it, because actualy that is alowed, the new rulls say any player can take other players game no restrictions , only dont take advantage of it, sorry i am angry about it too, harder to spot the cheaters or who is "taking care" others game daily, reporting will do nothing as they alow it them selfs this situation, check out the news reviw on rulls .:cursing::cursing::cursing:

• you're correct they changed it again, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut

c) Each account is allowed to be played by a single player at a time only. Using one account by more than one player is forbidden, including any temporary use of the same account by more than one player. The only exception from this rule is account sitting, see §1d.

d) While absent from the game, each player is permitted to have his/her account watched by another player (“Account Sitting”), provided that this period does not exceed 10 consecutive days and does not occur oftener than once every 30 days. No special permission from the support team is required for account sitting. Under no circumstances is the sitter allowed to derive any benefit from the account he/she sits, neither for his/her own account, nor for any other account other than the account he/she sits. The account owner is responsible for his/her sitter. The sitter is allowed to do the Account Sitting with only ONE account at a time.

it's clearly this person is sitting different accounts

• the devs dont care about it, because actualy that is alowed, the new rulls say any player can take other players game no restrictions , only dont take advantage of it, sorry i am angry about it too, harder to spot the cheaters or who is "taking care" others game daily, reporting will do nothing as they alow it them selfs this situation, check out the news reviw on rulls .:cursing::cursing::cursing:

if there's one thing I can't stand it's cheating this way... have banned many and it's always my 'fault' somehow :D and of course they accuse me over and over, but I don't need to cheat I know how to play