What troop movements do Nahuals show?

• I know that Nahuals show foreign troop attacks on a city, and your attacks on another city, but do they show your troops on spy missions? Do they show movements between your cities, and between tambos?

• if you send enough nahuals (at least the amount of the one you're timing) you will see troopcount from all troops going to and coming from the city you sent them to, you will also see if it's running to a point or on the way back home with the time needed to get there... also the resources, and if there would be tambo-troops walking you will see what and who's as well. Hope that answers your question.

• Thank you for the response, but it is not clear on the additional information I am missing. I know that it shows the number of troops and resources with the troops ON AN ATTACK. Including any troops in a joint tambo attack. What I want to know specifically is, does it show troop movements BETWEEN YOUR CITIES and does it show troop movements TO AN ALLIED TAMBO. Since these are not attack troop movements, do they show up in a nahual report? All examples I have seen, show troop movements in an attack. No example that I have seen shows troop movements between your cities, or your troops to and from a tambo. Nor have I seen an example of a Nahual report showing troop movements from an allied tambo to yours.

• PreciousArtemis' answer is clear.

What I want to know specifically is, does it show troop movements BETWEEN YOUR CITIES and does it show troop movements TO AN ALLIED TAMBO. Since these are not attack troop movements, do they show up in a nahual report?

yes, all movements to and from the city you spy with a nahual are visible in the report.

All examples I have seen, show troop movements in an attack. No example that I have seen shows troop movements between your cities, or your troops to and from a tambo. Nor have I seen an example of a Nahual report showing troop movements from an allied tambo to yours.

Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Maybe you were spying when the players weren't online. Or they have sent resources and armies to tambo from another city, not the city you are spying on with a nahual. Or when the nahual came to the city, their armies were already in tambo. Or you were playing against very boring opponents :)

• You can't prove a negative, and the only way to disprove a negative is to DEMONSTRATE a positive. No one has yet stated "I have SEEN a Nahual report that shows troop movements between your cities' or 'I have SEEN a Nahual report that shows troop movements to and from a tambo'. Players that I have asked this question to SAY the Nahual report shows these movements because they assumed it, or they have been told it, but NONE can say they have actually SEEN an example.

• already told you how the nahual works gramma, he see all except the ones parked. cyn you wish to be a pro, you can send a nahual, and look to the report, but place an attack at the right time using it as me, you wish ;(;(;(;(;(;(only saw 3 players doing that so far , one is me , and other two also my flag:thumbsup::P:P:P:P

• You can't prove a negative, and the only way to disprove a negative is to DEMONSTRATE a positive. No one has yet stated "I have SEEN a Nahual report that shows troop movements between your cities' or 'I have SEEN a Nahual report that shows troop movements to and from a tambo'. Players that I have asked this question to SAY the Nahual report shows these movements because they assumed it, or they have been told it, but NONE can say they have actually SEEN an example.

here is on the left a spy sent on the right the troops arriving or leaving the targeted city

Yes we see the troops arriving or leaving the city targeted your...

• Thankyou, didju, for the response and the graphic. Unfortunately, it is not clear. It shows your troops returning, but you have blacked out the 'origin'. If they are returning from one of your cities, or an allied tambo, that is proof. But if they are just returning from a spy mission, or a resource transfer to an ally, it does not address the question. By the way, YPG123, wrong server. She is on her server, I am on mine. There have been no crystals on the server she is on. There is a LOT of misinformation, misleading information, and downright wrong information on the board, some of it deliberate obfuscation. Some of it is a deliberate attempt to intimidate. That is why I am asking for a response from an administrator, or a clear unambiguous example.

I have seen multiple examples?

already told you how the nahual works gramma, he see all except the ones parked. cyn you wish to be a pro, you can send a nahual, and look to the report, but place an attack at the right time using it as me, you wish ;(;(;(;(;(;(only saw 3 players doing that so far , one is me , and other two also my flag:thumbsup::P:P:P:P

Ow yes my timing is perfect, you can ask all my 'victims' and the dev's get rich by the wankers who use the white flag (undies) on me time after time