neuer Server

• There are only two managers of the company, male and female, and two shareholders. They have been at it for ten years, same old same old day in day out day after day week after week month after month year after year for ten years. You connect the dots.

• There are only two managers of the company, male and female, and two shareholders. They have been at it for ten years, same old same old day in day out day after day week after week month after month year after year for ten years. You connect the dots.

I heard something tot diff through the grapevines, they were with a group, a lot of shares were sold to younger ones, only 1 of the starters stayes... and that the young ones clearly don't give a shit

• google lionmoon. You get German business directories that tell all about the company. Two managers, two shareholders, new (2021) head office location. Lionmoon is a publicly registered company.

As a (Senior) Frontend Engineer, you would be working directly on the codebase of our games and take part in a challenging, sprawling project to design, revamp and rewrite frontend functionality into a new, unreleased mobile version of the backbone of our games using a pure web stack. Javascript/Browser performance will be tested and pushed, as we aim for an UX that feels fluid, responsive and native-like, while sticking to a strict web stack.

A job posting for them Nov. 2022. https://jobs.gamesindustry.biz…-m-full-time-remote-18797

• I heard something tot diff through the grapevines, they were with a group, a lot of shares were sold to younger ones, only 1 of the starters stayes... and that the young ones clearly don't give a shit

Not sure where you heard this from, but it's untrue. Perhaps this happened to another gaming company and you confused it with us?

Either way, we are alive, there are no internal dramas of any kind, we simply remain focused on working on the new mobile based version of Tentlan (and Anocris, which we also make). This has proven to be a much larger undertaking than we anticipated, but work continues, we are not sitting on our asses. I hope we are able to share more this year.

• Not sure where you heard this from, but it's untrue. Perhaps this happened to another gaming company and you confused it with us?

Either way, we are alive, there are no internal dramas of any kind, we simply remain focused on working on the new mobile based version of Tentlan (and Anocris, which we also make). This has proven to be a much larger undertaking than we anticipated, but work continues, we are not sitting on our asses. I hope we are able to share more this year.

are you aware that a lot of us can't confirm our accounts, not just on 1 server but most now?