No big alliances

• To my opinion the alliances are to big and you can let anyone join. Lets give the Tribal Council points. (now you only need one at level 1).

Every level is 1 or 2 members. (as soon as if you have a second city, you have another building to they ally can increes). With more alliances there are more chanches to an active server.

• Once again with your sudden variations in your English vocabulary, it surprises me. But I digress.

On the topic, as for Alliances dominating servers -- that's happened differently here. Maybe there should be a cap on how many players you have, but putting such an incredibly low cap such as 1-2 members per Council level would defeat the purpose of Alliances.

The Tribes in the game currently are mostly non-aggressive and friendly towards new players up until they become completely self-sufficient, and thus there is no "domination" as you insist.

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• The Tribes in the game currently are mostly non-aggressive and friendly towards new players up until they become completely self-sufficient, and thus there is no "domination" as you insist.

It's not new that I disagree on this..... But a cap is also fine. I would however make a building more importent, so for each level 5 members orso..... Now building op the building higher had little valuele.

• The dynamic of the tribes is something that can vary depending on the amount of players in the server, but it is true that generally speaking there is a tendency for a small number of tribes with a great amount of members with no cap. Adding a cap, even if flexible, has its pros and cons, so we are still thinking about it, but it is possible we introduce it down the road. Happy to hear more opinions on this.

• A persistent world is different to a server with a goal. In general I've never seen a tribe of more than 100 succeed in any game without splitting into main and teaching/learning/junior.

• This game hasn't started yet . Big / Small Tribes makes no difference at this point. The pvp system is not right. We still cant take cities. There are a few kinks that still need ironing. As for Tribes of any size. They only work as well as the Members want it to. Splitting Tribes into Training and main and stuff like that , Breaks the heart of the tribe. Having new small members in with the Big experienced members is always good. They ask questions about things that the more experienced players might not have thought of for a while. Thus keeping the game fresh in their minds. Personally i don't mind and like to help new people learn from what i have learned.