Active Gamehelpers

• I know there are multiple games that have active gamehelpers that have contact by mail or skype or other sorts with developers.
    A few active helpers would be very handy here as well.
    In return the helpers get some turqoise so they can get back on track with the lost time they spend in helping players.
    Every new realm should have like 3 helpers(8 hours a day) minimum.
    I also wanted to suggest not to open to many realms becouse its a game killer.
    If to many realms wil open, players wil just move on to the next realm to try their luck there and older realms wil get killed.
    In the end every player will drop out and the whole game will be dead and i like it to much for that to happen ;)

I see many potentials in this game.

Keep up the good work and stay open for suggestions ;)

• I know there are multiple games that have active gamehelpers that have contact by mail or skype or other sorts with developers.A few active helpers would be very handy here as well.In return the helpers get some turqoise so they can get back on track with the lost time they spend in helping players.

Valid point, as you have probably noticed the english speaking user base of Tentlan and its community are still small, so there's not a whole of moderation work to do yet, but as Tentlan grows game helpers and moderators are definitely coming :)

I also wanted to suggest not to open to many realms becouse its a game killer.
    If to many realms wil open, players wil just move on to the next realm to try their luck there and older realms wil get killed.
    In the end every player will drop out and the whole game will be dead and i like it to much for that to happen

Yeah, we are well aware of this. Our plan is not to randomly open new worlds but rather do so when it's justified, e.g. when the current ones can't keep up with demand. So it is certainly possible we'll see new servers in the future but not in a ridiculous amount and frequency.

Keep up the good work and stay open for suggestions ;)

We'll definitively do!