Battle Report

• How stupid do I feel - I have only just realised that after selecting the 'View Full Report' button, you can scroll down to get further details. All I've been seeing since I started playing the game was whether the battle was a win, loss or draw and how many casualties I had :(

Having said that, I have just performed this action and although there is a list of the units I lost, there are no details of the same for my opponent - it just says 'unknown'. I'm wondering if this is a technical issue or if there's a specific reason for this?

• Moving the thread to "Help & Questions".

I'm wondering if this is a technical issue or if there's a specific reason for this?

Indeed, there is. If it says literally "(unknown)" in place where the defender units would be, it means your troops were defeated too quickly, in one round or less. Generally this means that the defender is vastly more powerful. For example, if you attack with a single Spy to a Barbarian village level 7 you will most certainly see this.

Also it MIGHT be possible to post Battle Reports using BB COde. I will have to look to see if it works next time I do an attack

Not yet! BBCode support for battle reports is planned however, so it will eventually come. In the meantime we recommend taking a screenshot when posting reports in the forums, since unfortunately copy-pasting doesn't work that well at the moment.