How does one contact SUPPORT when and if one needs to

• In the GAME RULES it mentions contacting SUPPORT for certain actions like for ACCOUNT SITTING and so on but how does one contact SUPPORT?

There does not seem to be a way to contact SUPPORT 'in-game' unless I am mising something.
    If one needs to get to the BOARD to contact SUPPORT then those players who have not ever got to the BOARD will not be able to to contact SUPPORT.

From what I can see there seem to be three GAME ADMINS on the BOARD and they are M0H0, Gaviotta and someone called adminlm.

So if one needs to contact SUPPORT am I to assume that one needs to get on to the BOARD and then mesage one of these three people?

TaneMahuta

• You can send one of the Developers like M0H0 or Gaviotta private messages by visiting their Profile on the Forums here. There will be an option to the left of their news feed that looks like a chat bubble, and it should say Private Messages, send them a message containing the information of the person in question, as well as any evidence you may have and the situation will be taken care of. I do not know of a way to submit support tickets other than that.

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• I did work that one could send PMs or even initiate a chat with M0H0 or Gaviotta but unless they are the ONLY people doing support then only they would get the messages.

Also IF they are the only two doing SUPPORT then one would wonder how they would cope.

It would be better to have a ticket system where an individual can see the status of the ticket he/she has posted.

I would hate for a 'bitchfest' to start on here over messages to SUPPORT not being addressed. Also one would hope a SUPPORT ticket is confidentail between the person initiating the request and the SUPPORT team and to that end I would think the best way to be able to contact SUPPORT should be in-game and the ideal way to do so should be in one owns settings.

I notice that the VACATION mode can only be enalbed in one's own settings and so it might be the best place to have a link to contact SUPPORT.

• Chiming in to confirm what Gaviotta said: support is reachable at support@lionmoon.com, but we will gladly try to help with full confidentiality if you reach us out via private messages as well. There is currently no ticket system available, mainly because the amount of requests we receive is still small, but we will consider instating one as Tentlan grows. It is also true that there is no in-game link *yet* but we will address that in the short term future as well.

• We cannot contact you M0H0 as there is no email link next to your name but can initiate a chat. I did send an email to Gaviotta but have not had a reply I dont think. Also as I see it if one emails Gaviotta and Gaviotta replies the reply will be sent to the email address a player registered with. Please confirm. also good to see you about at the moment. I know I have posted a fair bit and sking for replies. Hope you can get to them sometime soon.

• We cannot contact you M0H0 as there is no email link next to your name but can initiate a chat. I did send an email to Gaviotta but have not had a reply I dont think. Also as I see it if one emails Gaviotta and Gaviotta replies the reply will be sent to the email address a player registered with. Please confirm. also good to see you about at the moment. I know I have posted a fair bit and sking for replies. Hope you can get to them sometime soon.

I would definitely try private messaging (ie. Conversations) then, Tane.
    It works very well for me whenever I have a question or concern that I usually direct to M0H0.

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• We cannot contact you M0H0 as there is no email link next to your name but can initiate a chat.

In the context of this forum "Initiate a conversation" or chat, is indeed private messaging, so you can use that to send me or Gaviotta a PM.

did send an email to Gaviotta but have not had a reply I dont think.

I'm sure she's on to that, but feel free to resend if you see no response in a few days. Usually messages are not lost.

Also as I see it if one emails Gaviotta and Gaviotta replies the reply will be sent to the email address a player registered with. Please confirm.

Replies should go to the email address the enquiry came from, unless it's a sensitive matter where we require to have confirmation from the owner of the account, case in which we would state so in the response.