Sending troops to other players - is it fair?

• I am not sure one should be allowed to send troops of any kind to other players.
    If at all one should ONLY be allowed to send troops to people in one's ow Alliance.

I am noticing that some of the more attacking players who are not that high ranked are losing troops but seem to be able rebuild and get 1000+ troops in next to no time.

The only way this can be possible is if a high ranked player is seding them troops to replinish what they have lost.

• I am not sure one should be allowed to send troops of any kind to other players.
    If at all one should ONLY be allowed to send troops to people in one's ow Alliance.

I am noticing that some of the more attacking players who are not that high ranked are losing troops but seem to be able rebuild and get 1000+ troops in next to no time.

The only way this can be possible is if a high ranked player is seding them troops to replinish what they have lost.

While it is possible to send troops to another player, those troops do not become theirs as far as I know, they are still the other persons.

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• If you send troops to another person, these troops become troops of whom you have send it to, the other player goes up in ranking and you go down. To be able to store troops of your own with an ally without change of owner the tambo should work, but this is only foreseen in the next upgrade

• Bud is right, when sending troops to another player, they will become his/her troops, unless said player transfers them back to their original owner. The other kind of support where players can send troops to their allies without changes in their own ranking, will be activated in one of the next updates (these are the functions of the tambo).

• @Gaviotta / You did not answer the question of if it is fair or not to transfer troops to another player.

IF a lower ranked player was able to transfer troops to a hgher ranked player then that would constitute 'pushing' and I do not tihnk that is fair.

I am also not sure if it is that fair to allow a higher ranked player to transfer trops to a lower ranked player especially if a lower ranked player has not even done the required research to get a particular kind of warrrior. Of course I am aware that one can 'coin' warrior's of any type if one wanted to without having fulfilled the required criteria.

It is far better and in my opinion fairer to allow a higher ranked player to send as many resources as possible to a lower ranked player so he/she can do the research to get a required warrior.

• TaneMahuta, I overlook your original question, sorry for that. Well, no, it does not seem very fair the situation you describe.
    Still, we do think that the option of being able to transfer and in this way support each other with troops is an important one, as it allows more "room for maneuvers", for which reason we wouldn't like to do away with it altogether.

But we do agree that there must be some restrictions when it comes to transfers from high ranked players to lower ranked ones, and meeting the requirements for recruiting a certain unit first is one of the options we currently consider.

• TaneMahuta, I overlook your original question, sorry for that. Well, no, it does not seem very fair the situation you describe.
    Still, we do think that the option of being able to transfer and in this way support each other with troops is an important one, as it allows more "room for maneuvers", for which reason we wouldn't like to do away with it altogether.

But we do agree that there must be some restrictions when it comes to transfers from high ranked players to lower ranked ones, and meeting the requirements for recruiting a certain unit first is one of the options we currently consider.

I think it is unfair to allow players to donate troops to another player.
    It is open to abuse.

If one wishes to help another player who is being attacked then that is when one sets up what amounts to a group defend where members of his Alliance are able to amass troops in the TAMBO of the player being attacked to defend a given attack. Also if an Alliance wants to have a stronghold the best way to do this would be to move their troops to the TAMBO of the strongest player.

IF a player wishes to 'coin' troops that is upto them and though that too might not be fait at least they are supporting the game.

One COULD allow players to obtain troops by attacking BARBS but make it such that it is a risk/reward thing where the risks outweigh the rewards and those willing to attack a high ranked Barb and do win could be allowed to 'win' some troops but this should be once in say 50 attacks and done randomly.

• To add to what Gaviotta said: If a high ranked player sends troop to a lower one, it is generally indeed considered pushing and as such would be a breach to the game rules and it is sanctionable Edit: See post below. If you suspect two players of engaging in this activity you may contact us or support so we may investigate and sanction as required.

• To add to what Gaviotta said: If a high ranked player sends troop to a lower one, it is generally indeed considered pushing and as such would be a breach to the game rules and it is sanctionable. If you suspect two players of engaging in this activity you may contact us or support so we may investigate and sanction as required.

There's something even I didn't know (lol).

• Dragg and Nikken have been sending troops to eachother and to their team members I saw selenas points jump today and draggs fall after he gave her military support after she lost her armies in warfare

• he also pools his troops and sends them to the smaller members so they can farm bigger. It seems that they have played this game before and know the tricks. which i might add is an unfair advantage.

• I am not sure if that qualifies as 'Pushing' though. None of the players in El Draque's tribe are significantly lower in stature than him.
    They are sending troops to El Draque for attacking other players instead of defending, but... well, I'm not sure to be honest.

• I need to unfortunately correct myself here because I made a mistake citing the pushing rule: while there is no formal definition (yet), we consider pushing to take place when a weaker player sends troop and resources to a stronger one, and not the other way around as I originally cited. There is no change, we have always applied it as such, I just got that mixed up the post earlier.

That being said, rest assured we are going to investigate the cases mentioned in the thread and apply sanctions if we find irregularities. In the future we would prefer if these are reported privately, since it's a sensitive matter and we would not want to incite inflamatory discussions and such.