Translation of guides

• Good afternoon to all players and Tentlan team aswell.
    I´m writing this post due to fact I could´t find a way to PM Gaviotta and ask him personally.

Here is what I´m going to ask.
    I´m currently playing on Czech server Mayapan and a lot of members of my tribe have very low knowledge of English language, so I´ve decide to create kind of blog, where I´m adding new info from this forum as often as possible.
    The main thing is, that in most of cases I´m using Gaviotta´s guides as a source for translation to Czech language. I don´t have so much time to create guides on my own, so this is the way I can help my tribemates and still work on different stuff.
    I just want to make sure that Gaviotta is okay with this as long as I don´t have absolutely no profit from his (great by the way) work and also as long as my translations of his guides are not made word by word, but the structure is very similar. Gaviotta is also mentioned as main source of info, so in my view, everything is okay, alright?

(I had no idea where to post this, so if missed cestion, I´m sorry :) )

Kageyori

• Hi Kageyori, sure you can take the guides and translate them into Czech language, no problem about that.
    If you wish, you can also make the translated FAQs available to all players when we open a Czech forum section - just mail them to support@lionmoon.com, and we'll publish the material in the corresponding forum section. Also, feel free to contact us via support@lionmoon.com for any other questions or inquiries.

• Čau, Kageyori, nebudeš chtít s tím "blogem" třeba pomoct? Překlady bych mohl zvládnout a případně bych se tam i sám rád dozvěděl něco o hře, co třeba ještě nevím. :-)

Misanthrope

• @Misanthrope, @Kageyori: if you can do the translation of the game guides, maybe some of them, depending on your time and availability, and make them available here on the forum for all players, this would be great :)
    When you have something ready, please open a new thread and leave the guides in the general talk section, and we will move them to the FAQs and Guides section, accordingly. The most important ones are FAQs 8.5., 8.1., 8.3. (in this order :)).
    Other important threads are: the crystal event thread, game rules, tambo guide...

• @Gaviotta
    For me is the most interesting and important Battle system guide, but I'll take a look at the other guides too of course. Sorry, my English isn't best, I'll try to improve it while translating something from Tentlan. :-)

• Misanthrope, sure, the battle system guide is very important to understand how the battle mechanism works, and it is also very comprehensive.
    If you can start with that guide, many players will thank you for it :)
    If you have any question as to the contents of the battle guide, feel free to contact us.

• @Gaviotta If I'll have troubles with some parts of some guide or something like that, I'll contact you to be sure, I'm going to create right and exact translation for my tribute and all Czech players in game. Now I have some time, so I am going to try translate something right now, I'll send you the result. :)