Watchtower

• I've been testing the watchtower (if someone attacks you, thanks for the help)

You see the attacks / troops from players with les points (so with a lower watchtower / espionage level).

So this gives an advantages in attacking for players with more points! Isn't that strange, that the bigger players have this advantage when attacking smaller players. If a small player attackes a big player, the big player exactlay knows what the are sending..... I would say that it should be the other way around (small city's are more diffecult to spy than very big city's, thats more realistic)...... Or is it possible that from a certain level of the watchtower, you will see all the troops (that this isn't point related).

• I would say this isn't foreign, though. Most games of this nature are like that. Bigger players are going to have an advantage over smaller players. However, in this game - most 'Bigger' players don't attack smaller players.

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• I would say this isn't foreign, though. Most games of this nature are like that. Bigger players are going to have an advantage over smaller players. However, in this game - most 'Bigger' players don't attack smaller players.

I'm agree whit this ---> most 'Bigger' players don't attack smaller players.