Posts by RhondaKing

On tikal server King Tribe never just attacked we was always attacked first and we would respond as for your account on that server you was at 800k and deathstrike was around 3.2 million points . your tribe (H4H) had a hit out on all king members told players that if anyone joined king they would be attacked on daily basis so we responded it was part of your open tribe page . and i wasn't singling you out on the new server i made a observation to how the server was meshed together and yes if anyone thinks that a 9 million point account should hit a 900k point account and think its not game hindering has issues because all of my tribe members that have been attacked i have the reports and they have been attacked on a daily basis 10 members to be exact since server opened 6 of which now has quit, 5 members of Bee's has done all of the attacks... and they have attacked the same players ., and to be very straight whenever i have created a nap or alliance i have kept my word , that no member of mine would spy or attack any player that i had agreements with and whenever a mistake was made i made it right and to be very honest i only had 1 rogue player on tikal and he no longer plays for king tribe. and the Ravenhead account is not from tikal server cause i had the highest account on that server which i do not care about the #1 spot and never will but i will defend my tribe from bullying and that is what i have seen on that server since people where allowed to attack. just like if i singled out certain accounts in bees and hit them everyday and allowed a few of my tribe members to do the same , you all would consider that i was bullying , My point to this whole thing is attack someone near your own size...

I just had 4 tribe members quit because 10 million point players has hit them every day for fun with no troops in city they hit they hit to kill polom or to just keep Knocking walls down its sad to say but there should have been better planning with this merger , if its the goal to kill a sever by not making attacks fair or by allowing bullying by game hinderence then it has been accomplished.. So any of the admin Please respond and let us know if you are going to make any changes or at least stop the players from hindering others

come on now this is just a little crazy 9.2 million point players hitting 920,000 point players . how do expect any 5 players that are 900k points to defend against 1 player with 9 million points please make it fair, change 10% rule for this merger server.. or compensate the players that played on slow servers. since speed servers had resources and speed the whole time then give slow servers players a chance. I am not ranting but i am more then a little upset , because of how this was done.... could you please explain your thoughts for everyone to know? because your earlier explanation was vague and are you all going to do anything with any of the rules ?

Would it not have been better to merge the 2 slow servers and 2 speed servers apart ? cause you really gave a disadvantage to players!! like i said before speed servers players had resources more handy to build, an create troops i can tell you the difference , but you already know.

just a guestion ? How is this merger equal , Players that played on slow servers has 1/4 of the things that players have from the speed servers has......
    I understand your reasoning behind it I just don't quite grasp the equality of it ....

May I ask what good the tambo is if , when your spied they show on spy report? That was the whole purpose of a tambo was for it to be used for surprise attack/defense ever since this last upgrade , I think certian buildings and there function should be left alone, its like changing the rules in the middle of the game,,, I think that tentlan should of had a vote on what upgrades and changes that should be done, cause i for 1 dont agree with this new upgrade.. I have the orignal rules + functions about how the tambo was meant to be used and this is exact opposite of how it was intended to be used