Posts by ksunni

hi,

excuse me if this is a basic question and has already been answered before: i searched for it and couldn't find what i as looking for.

"To earn the rank of Jaguar Warrior, the candidate has to capture 20 enemies during two consecutive battles."
    - overview of jaguar hunters.

does this mean that in the game for the jaguar warrior to be effective, they should have captured enemy units in battle?
    if they have not done so, will they be less useful/useless in battle?

i cant seem to get the meaning of this info right.

world order,

thanks for sharing that message from moho. i was not aware of it at all.
    that answers my question completely.

captain,

thanks for the response. i knew the rules, what i was wondering about was whether they are a bit harsh and a hindrance to strategic play.

was just thinking aloud.

hi,

is there a way for the tribe administrators to confer together, not in public, about tribal matters?

thanks in anticipation.

unni.

p.s.
    sorry i chose the wrong forum to post this. it was meant to be posted in the faq trail.
    i cannot find any way to delete this post but.

sevral,

you have done tremendous work on this. except for blocking transfer of materials between players of a tribe, i have no negative opinions on them.

some of your innovations regarding, early warning systems are excellent, and ,makes one wonder why they are not there in the first place.

world order,

i have a doubt.

"It is not possible for a player to attack or spy on another player whose score is 10 times higher or lower than theirs."

- the rule.

do you mean that 75 % of that server's players were above 7.3 mil.?

sevral, i read the part of the rules that defines pushing.

the question is, is pushing (in the sense of helping) by genuine players in a tribe, for strategic reasons, objectionable or not.

i don't mean SINGLE transfer, but a series of transfers with a definite aim.

rules are that pushing is not allowed.

as a strategy, sometimes, it may be necessary to help (push) one or more members of a tribe to achieve advantages in battle.
    if pushing is not allowed, how can such objectives be met?

just wondering, if it is possible for a tribe to notify, the game administrators, and do some pushing - not through duplicate accounts, but through genuine players in the tribe.

what i was asking is, if some one files a complaint, how is the veracity of the claim determined? do the administrators have data regarding the activities of the alleged person which can prove his guilt?

hi,

i guess it is not possible now change the location of the city/cities, once they are established.

am i correct? is so can this feature be added?

unni.

hi,

i was curious as to how the game administrators monitor and detect unfair practices in game play.

i have read the rules and regulations and they are very clear that such practices are disallowed and that they will be dealt with.

do the administrators have data regarding such activities. are these activities under scanner 24/7?

if a player suspects of unfair play by anyone, and if he reports the same, then will that be looked at at the player level or at the server level?

thanks in advance
    unni.