Posts by werewolf

This is silly talk. When a city appear next to your city you can be prepaired for this kind of attacks whatever you think, you lose. Are you the one who allways let your troops walk. i like to see how you can attack another player, while your troops are allways walking. That means also that your troops may never come home or the possibillity that they can be destroyd, when they come home.

Not when suddenly a city appears next to your main city and start to attack immediately, and with an overwhelming amount of jags. You will be wiped out immediately. I have seen these tackticks with players who had a lot of troops, while other players were stronger and used these tackticks. The ones with the money wins.

What is happening now by stopping troops transfer, you create a problem much greater than when you stop city transfer. The strong players are inviceble, and the players with a lot of money will jump there city's next to other players, and attack from clpse by. You don't even have the time to clear your city, before an attack. I think that is even be more unfair then transfer your troops to other players. This is what some players do, and other players who are being hit by these people are walking away from this game, because you can never beat a strong player.

I can understand that some players were angry that troops could be transferd, because some players were attacked by players who share troops. But stop troops transfer will also make the strong players invinceble. They don't have to be affreid that players team up to beat very strong players. The players who did the complains were self players who used these methods towards others, but now they are beaten they are the ones who scream like hell to stop troops transfer. Dusty and Dee_Dee were doing it all the time, but since Perwi and RAW did team up and beat them now Dusty and Dee_Dee scream like hell. How can we beat stronger players who are almost untouchable, without sharing troops?

The top players abandon this game, as well a lot of others. So we do not have much resistant from other players. Our founder and administrators are unavailable. What are you going to do about this situation, what you created, by creating more servers.

Is it possible to make a memberlist that everybody in your tribe can see who is a member.
    Now we see sometimes that members are walking of, without that we know the reason.
    We don't even know, who is a member.
    Yes the names who are in the tribe chat, we know them.
    But a lot of players are not even come to the tribe chat, even when they are under attack.
    Then they walk away, saying you have never helpt them.
    With a memberlist, it is for everybody clear who is a tribe member, and we can give help to the weaker players.

Storage is back to normal. Base production and storage are the same again. The problem now is that a lot of players are heaving to much food in storage. They can't get the storage back to its orriginal. Storage is showing red.