Posts by Somdev Pal

Hi,

Can anyone please give me the international server link so i do not have to click on international icon on home page. This is required for my tablet as the homepage where the servers are shown is not appearing completely as the some portions from the left side are cut out.

Thanks,
    Somdev

Hello All,
    I have some queries regarding the new pro-barbarian server nakumal.
    1. Will all the barbarian villages of same level have the same buildings and research levels? Lets suppose all level 1 barbs villages, will they have same building n reasearch level? Just their troop strength n resources will be different.

2. On normal servers amazons n nahuals in a barbarian village do not switch sides when defeated. This is going to change? In this server we can get them by defeating barb village right?

Thanks,
    Somdev

Thanks All. I have some more questions regarding Nahuals.

Nahuals give information about troops coming and going out of a city. For how long does a nahual supply this information? Also can nahuals be detected and killed?
    And lastly suppose i am trying to spy a person with a nahual who has sent his troops to his alliance member's tambo. Will that show in Nahuals report?

Thanks in advance. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Hi,

Consider the situation:

I want to attack a player who is 1 hr away from me. My fire feast will last for 30 mins only. To get the effects of fire feast do i need to start it when i send the attack or after my troops have reached half of their journey (i.e. 30 mins remaining for the attack to happen)?

Also let me know if i have started the lightning feast when i sent an attack but it was over before the attack was done, so in the return trip will my troops have normal speed or double?

Please help.

Thanks,
    Somdev

Hi,

I got a query. Suppose i attack a player who got some amazons and nahuals. The battle ends in a draw however the amazons and nahuals die in the war. Do they switch sides and join my army? Or do i need to win the war to get them?

Thanks and Regards,
    Somdev

Hi Team,

Is there any way to forward the attack or spy reports I receive to some player? If there is no such tool then i think this is an area which can be developed since report sharing till now means copy pasting the report which looks clumsy and odd.
    Let me know your opinions on this.

Thanks and Regards,
    Somdev

Hi Team,

I have the read the FAQs and there is very strict rule for abusing other players. I am currently playing in Mayapan server. In general chat one player is continuously hurling abuses at other people including me. Sometimes in our mother tongue and sometimes in English. Can anything be done to ensure that this does not happen?

Thanks and Regards,
    Somdev