Posts by Hizuuuu

Hi,

Thank you for the reply! The "forgotten password form" is failing meaning that I don't receive any e-mail with instructions no matter how many times I'm doing the steps in the right way.
    I'll ask the support to help me and delete the existing account.

Have a nice life!

I'm back!

Despite the fact that I received an e-mail with instructions and it worked that day, it didn't worked the next day and so on.

Please, after how long can I recreate the account on the server using the same e-mail address?

Thank you?

Hello,

Please help me with the password recovery process for the Hotzuc server. I made an account today and wanted to see if I can use two server instances simultaneously. I would like to underline that I also have an account on the Uaxactun server. I tried to reconnect to the Hotzuc server after I connected to the Uaxactun server and I did not succeed. I sent about 4-5 times password recovery to the required email address, but nothing happens. I didn't received any.Please: under what conditions can two servers open simultaneously on two browser's tabs and what should I must have to use them?

Thank you!

Bună ziua,

Vă rog frumos să mă ajutaţi cu procesul de recuperare al parolei pentru serverul Hotzuc. Am făcut astăzi cont şi am vrut să văd dacă pot folosi simultan două instanţe de servere. Doresc să precizez că mai am cont şi pe serverul Uaxactun. Am încercat să mă reloghez la serverul Hotzuc după ce m-am conectat la serverul Uaxactun şi nu am reuşit. Am trimis de vreo 4-5 ori recuperare parolă pe adresa de e-mail cerută, dar degeaba.
    Vă rog frumos: în ce condiţii pot avea două instanţe ale serverelor deschise simultan şi ce trebuie să fac pentru aceasta?

Vă mulţumesc!

Bună ziua,

Vă rog frumos să mă ajutaţi cu procesul de recuperare al parolei pentru serverul Hotzuc. Am făcut astăzi cont şi am vrut să văd dacă pot folosi simultan două instanţe de servere. Doresc să precizez că mai am cont şi pe serverul Uaxactun. Am încercat să mă reloghez la serverul Hotzuc după ce m-am conectat la serverul Uaxactun şi nu am reuşit. Am trimis de vreo 4-5 ori recuperare parolă pe adresa de e-mail cerută, dar degeaba.
    Vă rog frumos: în ce condiţii pot avea două instanţe ale serverelor deschise simultan şi ce trebuie să fac pentru aceasta?

Vă mulţumesc!

Hello,

Sorry if interfering in a wrong thread!
    I subscribe to the idea of erasing the inactive players and tribes but to do it from the high score lists!
    It's not relevant for the active players and tribes to be put all-together in the same lists!
    In my opinion the high score should have only the active players and tribes to be compared to.
    Unfortunately, there are a lot of tribes with few members, most of them up to 5-6 players max, and it's confusing when looking for "active" players in the high score list to join in one's tribe.

Thank you!