Posts by flype

Leaving this game, Grepolis may have been gold driven but this game is head and shoulders above that moneyed level. Turquoise to buy a full weeks immunity from attacks even those that get wiped out. Yours survive and in a five drawn battle, some of mine die. So, I cannot even attack back because there is no purpose except to make the guy use up a lot of cocoa repairing his loses.

Had FOUR enemy attackers attack me all day long in a staggered manner in order to force me out. This dodging and need to stick to the puter is ridiculous and that hyena like attack was bullying at best.

I sent all my units to another and asked him to attack after I left the alliance. This has been a tremendous waste of time.

Other thing, I simply cannot find a LEAVE option to quit. So simply will ask others of my alliance to attack and become inactive.

I have been attacked continuously by one alliance taking turns making 2 or 3 unit attacks all day long. This of course distracts and makes one dodge using up corn and threatening building as you take resources out to save. The alliance is [THJ] The Hungry Jaguars and the players are Julia-Scorpion Urinator, - both top players in their alliance and Rabber. Please help and find and answer or a time stop for them to adhere to. I think there is a bully clause to prevent this.

It certainly does not encourage one to stay with this game.