Posts by vikingo

they need more than turquoise for the jump they take, I am outraged that they do not apply the regulation for everyone and it is not a conspiracy is the one who puts more money, now if it bothers it is not my fault, and I do not have access to the source of tentlan and they They ask them to report when they know by IP who is multi-account or not.

se necesitan mas que turquesas para el salto que dan, me indigna que no apliquen el reglamento para todos y no es una conspiracion es quien pone mas plata, ahora si molesta no es mi culpa, y no tengo acceso a la fuente de tentlan y ellos mismos piden que denuncien cuando ellos saben por el ip quien es multicuenta o noo

on top the administrators are offended by these messages, but they cannot sustain the reality, I understand that the game is a business but they do not demonstrate the same severity with the multi-accounts that have turquoise

encima se ofenden los administradores por estos mensajes, pero no pueden sostener la realidad, entiendo que es un negocio el juego pero no demuestran la misma severidad con las multicuentas que tienen turquesas

and those who are top as they arrived in Xakalan, it takes more than turquoise for so much difference

y los que son top como llegaron en Xakalan, se necesita mas que turquesas para tanta diferencia

ustedes saben quienes son multicuentas m0h0,, no se porque pedis pruebas........

you know who are multi-accounts m0h0 ,, I don't know why you ask for proof