Problem !!

• Tried to send a message to support about a 20 turq shortage on my buy just a few mins ago..now everytime I go to my email it flashes and I have to reboot. No, not the computer. Anyway..I do not know if my message about the shortage was sent or not.....

• Tried again to see if my message was sent or answered...Either you guys have been hacked or something is bad wrong!! I can't use my email now because the one I sent or tried to send..to support flashes and I have to reboot my computer to make it stop !!!

• Your computer flashing or rebooting sounds like something is wrong with the computer itself, try scanning your pc with antivirus/antimalware software. As for support, it can take up to 48 hours for support requests to be processed, depending on volume, but don't despair, if you are patient you'll get an answer.

• MOHO....not a computer problem..only happens when I try to see if my message has been answered. I was shorted 20 turqs in my buy...now it seems to be a problem with support. Considering I have a MAC I am very sure it is not a problem on my end...esp since it only happens with the email to support. dunno...

• SO I AM STILL LOOKING FOR MY 20 TURQS..ALSO THE ONES I PAID FOR DURING HAPPY HOUR YESTERDAY.....WHATS UP?? BY THE WAY...THE EMAIL I TRIED TO SEND TO SUPPORT STILL FLASHES WHEN I TRY TO OPEN IT.........SO NOW I HAVE REALLY BEEN SHORTED. BUT THEY HAVE BEEN PAID FOR AND DEDUCTED FROM MY BANK....

• I pinged our support team and it looks like we don't have your ticket. I'm not sure why it would have gotten lost, maybe related to the "flashing" you report on your computer. Maybe try writing again from a different computer or device? The address is support@lionmoon.com.

You need to have your computer looked at, though. Your computer "flashing" is only happening to you, this is not an issue with Tentlan or support.

• Well just awesome...somehow I end up with the message I tried to send flashing and my email is now compremised...so I got to figure how to delete the bs...meanwhile I am still stiffed ...good going.