It's that time again to bring you a series of additions and corrections to Tentlan that we hope you will all appreciate Here's the complete change log, arriving in the next few days, scroll down below this post for the details:
- [Feature] New option in settings to disable the blue "hint" boxes (recommended for seasoned players only)
- [Feature] New option in tribe settings to hide your online activity time from your tribe peers
- [Feature] Browser notifications can now be enabled in settings, get notified when you are attacked, when your resources are ready, etc. while doing something else
- [Feature] Building/research resource costs are now shown even if you are not currently in the proper season (no longer need to change season to just to check)
- [Feature] Tribe tags are now shown in the public chat next to player names
- [Bugfix] New weak/strong player protection (x10 score) algorithm now considers both the attacking and the defending troops in Tambo
- [Bugfix] Warehouse costs now no longer higher than capacity at very high levels (+50)
- [Bugfix] Enabling vacation mode now requires that no troops are stationed in any Tambos, in addition to no travel activity in the account
- [Bugfix] Fixed issue when buying multiple items in the item shop in succession that would take a few tries to register
- [Bugfix] Fixed issue with repeat attack protection (>75% score) not working when attacking via spy mission (*)
- [Feature] The Tribal Council now grants a warehouse space bonus per level upgrade (*)
(*) These changes went live before this patch, but weren't not documented on a change log yet.
The patch is now live in our beta testing server, and you are all of course invited to join to help us test. Over the next few days, we'll be rolling it out slowly to all servers and countries, follow this thread to know when the update hits your server.
Let us know what you think, we are always happy to hear feedback. As always, for any questions or issues with your account remember you can reach us via our firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
Your Tentlan Team