Tambo related question

• If someone sends their troops to your tambo and includes resources with the troops...what happens to the resources? Appears to just vanish, which doesn't seem fair since there isn't any directive about that in the rules I can see....

• The resources sent with a troop on a "defend ally" mission do not vanish, but are rather transferred to the destination city.

So if you send a Lancer to someone else's Tambo and carry 10 Limestone on him, the other player will receive these 10 Limestone on his city once the Lancer arrives. This only applies to resources sent with the troop, not resources that are looted via Tambo afterwards.

• That hasnt been happening. I had a player tambo to my main with three million res and never saw a single unit of anything. Twice that happened. a little over 4 million cacao in the troop movement. You need to check that because I bet you there's a glitch there. We were trying to protect the senders res in addition to troop support and the res simply vanished, was never delivered with the troops.

• That hasnt been happening. I had a player tambo to my main with three million res and never saw a single unit of anything. Twice that happened. a little over 4 million cacao in the troop movement. You need to check that because I bet you there's a glitch there. We were trying to protect the senders res in addition to troop support and the res simply vanished, was never delivered with the troops.

Did you pay attention to whether there was enough room in the warehouse for the resources? That's the most common the reason for losing them in these cases.

• We are not aware of any widespread issue with resources vanishing if sent to someone else's Tambo, but let me know if you see more occurences of this in the future. Typically the complains we receive usually turn out to be the sender was not paying attention, so perhaps try to double check where the resources go in future instances.