Here comes something new: In the new "Pro Barbarian" server Nakumal, coming on October 16th 17:00 CEST, the barbarian villages that you know and love get a complete makeover as they will now be procedurally generated rather than fixed at the usual armies and resources per level.
Nakumal will be a new special server where every new barbarian village that you spy and/or attack will be randomly generated and different from each other; not so random that you can find something crazy like one million Ek Chuahs with 2 of Cacao, but enough that not two barbarian villages will be alike, with a lot of variety in the armies and amount of resources out there for players of all levels.
What's the point?
As experienced players know, once you have mastered the current barbarian villages there's little variety or strategy; you have a certain set of units that you know give you the best return for a particular level of a barbarian village, and you only have to keep attacking that way. In the upcoming new server Nakumal, with every barbarian village being new and different from the rest, it becomes a game about finding the barbarian villages with the best return for the least amount of losses, and that will be constantly changing. Some barbarian villages may have large armies and few resources, some may have less units but more to loot, some may even host Nahuals and Amazon Warriors for you to fetch if you are lucky enough to find them.
In short, it's both a new challenge and a new opportunity: the best players will find that if they keep their eyes open, with the right strategy and choosing barbarian villages carefully, they'll rise and grow faster.
In addition to the new barbarians, this new server Nakumal will also feature:
- Quad speed server, build, research, recruit and travel at four times the usual speed.
- The strong player protection will activate in differences of 2x points or more (instead of the usual 10x)
- All cities defeated, regardless score, get a 12 hour post-attack protection from the stronger opponent (as opposed to applying only when the defender has a score of 75% or less the attacker)
- New barbarian attacks every 12 hours (instead once a day). That is to say, 10 attacks per day in two rounds, rather than 5 in one.
- Corn rates for travels four times less, so you can travel larger distances at a much lower cost in corn.
Nakumal will open its doors to players of all languages and countries on October 16th 17:00 CEST (Central European Time). We will be posting specific timezone times in each respective language forum area.
Please give Nakumal a try when it comes out and let us know what you think! We are excited to be trying something new again and we believe it won't disappoint
Good luck and have fun everyone,
Your Tentlan Team