Suggestion: Server without turquoise / use of money

• My greeting before Tentlan warriors

Almost every day there are many and endless disputes and discussions between players, which are almost all due to the advantages gained with turquoises.

In order to give all players the real chance to compete fairly, I suggest setting up a new server that completely dispense with turquoise.

Thus, not only the starting conditions, but also the further course of the game are fair and are based solely on personal contribution, commitment, cooperation and diplomacy with other players. Here will show who is a real player!

In order to actually ensure really fair conditions for all participating players, it should also be ensured that no multi-accounts are permitted.

Nevertheless, in order to give the operators the opportunity to earn something with this server, a one-time start fee of e.g. 5 or 10 € could be taken.

I can well imagine that this concept attracts a great deal of interest from not just a few players and can also be lucrative for the operators.

Yours sincerely

HagbardCeline / TGS

• Hello @HagbardCeline,

I want not to be thought of as the miserable Lol but a waiter(server) without turquoise would be too much loss for the game(set,play) knowing that those who goldens whom you should thank them for being able to play at the moment because money goldeurs make that the game(set,play) can be improved because it is not free to make updates with improvements or others (I think well but I can make a mistake) but a new waiter(server) without the possibility of putting of turquoise you can wait for a long time because it is not ready to arrive and I repeat I do not want to be thought of as the miserable but just that a lot of game(set,play) where there is goldeurs his(her,its) there complains and that can yes create problems as you tell in your message but not to forget that without them you would be maybe by or more playing. X/

SAURON :saint:

"Un œil sur vous, un œil sur tout ! Quoi qu'il arrive nous le SAURON ! :evil:

"Dans la nuit noire tôt ou tard va briller un espoir et germer ta victoire !" :whistling:

Spock - Starfleet (Tayasal)//Le CuisseTôt (Balamku)(En cours de suppression)//Louaner d'Occitanie (Steam) (En cours de suppression).

Cordialement,
    SAURON

• @SAURON

Thanks for telling yout opinion!

I'm not sure if you have read my whole suggestion.

The publisher of this game also can earn money with this kind of server by asking for a single entry fee (e.g. 5 or 10€).

So the start and gaming conditions for all players are the same and fair and the publisher also can earn money. In my opinion the profit could be higher than on the other server because all players and not just e few have to pay this entry fee!

Have a nice day

HC / TGS

P.S.
    And please don't understand me wrong. I won't change the gameplaying for the whole game, just for one new server. Why not give it a try? Nobody is forfed to play on this server. The player has the choice! :)

• Good evening,

I understand your message, but you're not the only one to ask or even for some to complain about it and of course it can create problems on the chat at times. After I'm not against this idea but just that the time that it is done the earth turns and time passes and as said "time is money" and then I'm not sure that it will happen one day because in online games I do not see one where you have no one who pays, if you have one I would like you to show it to me even if there must not be any. Basically this idea is good (or not) but it will not happen and many others have asked before as I tell you. But hope gives life. ;)

SAURON :)

"Dans la nuit noire tôt ou tard va briller un espoir et germer ta victoire !" :whistling:

Spock - Starfleet (Tayasal)//Le CuisseTôt (Balamku)(En cours de suppression)//Louaner d'Occitanie (Steam) (En cours de suppression).

Cordialement,
    SAURON

• it only shows that you're used to play with money sauron, i personnally have never spend a penny on the game yet i am in the top of my server. kinda weird you even go as far as suggesting it would create problems on chat. in the end you know when you enter that server you can't coin, there are plenty other server where you can, so on this specific server it would be pure skill, no bought stuff

• [...]After I'm not against this idea but just that the time that it is done the earth turns and time passes and as said "time is money" and then I'm not sure that it will happen one day because in online games I do not see one where you have no one who pays, if you have one I would like you to show it to me even if there must not be any.[...]

E.g. "The Settlers Online" is a game, where one can spend money without having a Pay2Win-Element. All Elements of this game can be played without the use of money. If you want to spend money for this game you just get advantages for your own game playing without getting advatages against other players. And it works since Juli 2010!

• Good evening, @Pixie I do not suggest anything I say that I see nuance, and I used to pay in the game? it looks at me but after a while it becomes guru to always hear the same story, as I said it's not the first time this idea was given.

@HagbardCeline I know this game just by name but like a lot of game mainly those wars the benefits received by paying there will always be, and the games are created like that with this basic idea, then I'm not against your idea I just said it might be hard to make it happen that one server or another. Must read and re-read when I speak. ;)

Cordialement,
    SAURON

• Bonsoir @Pixie, je vais te le faire en français sa sera mieux donc à toi de te débrouiller après, donc si tu n'es pas content va voir ailleurs si j'y suis, je dis juste ce que j'avais à dire sur ceux qu'ils râlent car que des serveurs de goldeurs donc maintenant tu comprends tu comprends pas tant pis pour toi mais fait pas ch...

Cordialement,
    SAURON

• Bonjour @Pixie , relis-toi aussi car ce n'est pas très clair ton français (comme mon anglais que tu reprochais) faut savoir se la fermer avant de parler si c'est pour faire la même erreur que tu me reproche. ;)

Cordialement,
    SAURON