Posts by Yog123

What server did you see this guy with 18 cities?

cant remember any more , or know if that account exists yet, but lots 15 cities, i am sure if you ask the devs they will tell you there is no limit, and yes depends your pockets size only :)

hey, you should know by now the amount of cities depends on how much money you have to spend in the game to buy extra amber:thumbsup:

thanks god all the other players in a dutch flag are pollite , there is only one pig and buller player using it, you.

by the way who is zazatecas?:whistling::whistling:

and who is jose??(?(?(

X/^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

please take your medicines;):P

infortunaly is all the way around, inaya play lots int. servers , the name? you regist all them and see yourself her there, is me who is losing my time with another no brain person. belive what you want, but i will not forget your name as i hate bullers and the ones defende them, so pray you dont cross with me, or i will show you how this game is ment to played ^^^^^^^^^^have a nice life.hope your better at real one as in virtual your disgusting.

Just as I suspected. You have no proof, you do not give the server number and name. Everything you say is just made up garbage, spun out of your head. I doubt if you have ever played against Inaya. If true, that would make you the lowest level of pond scum. I know of no one who speaks unkindly of her, except the pathetic loser like you. I tire of your nonesense, you are trivial, not worth my time. You are like a little bit of smelly brown stuff stuck to the bottom of my shoe, from something I stepped on. You appear to be a player that is so incompetent, all they do is try to get really comeptent, good players banned. I doubt if you have ever played a real, fair, and within-the-rules game ever. I believe the term is 'cheater with a big foul mouth'. I suspect it applies to you.

Have as whatever a nice day as one can, living under a rock.

i am not against spending money, after all are thouse fools that sponcer the free game for the rest of us, i am against bullers tha come insult soon are scouted or attacked and set on AP as cowerds they are as cant take it with a real player , that even buying troops and all they got are still a lausy players as inaya. did you notest sje didnt come here saying a word? didnt you notest yet you are a fool sdefending a buller? speak to players that normal play international servers and they all will tell you who is inaya.losing to much time already with you, as i said all tentlan quitters play another game simmilar this one 3D with real daily events tribe with 100 members and lots to do everyday, still i like it here. and to finish inaya is nice to you because i am sure your not a threat to her, that doesnt mean all i said is not true, think about it, ....if you can!!!dont worrie if i cross that pig again i take care her my self again 8o8o8owill make her blow her credit card again

you dont know me from anywhere to speak to me like that, you speak so much bullers and why the good players left because them, so i am telling you inaya the dutch stupid no brain girl is a buller , maybe if you play international servers woould see it with your own eyes, shame you defende someone like her, about you , my opinion for the posts you do and that i helped you more than once, is oviouse you no nothing about the game as the majority questions you do or did are down there you just have to scroll the forum down :Pyou nly hac«ve to read! thanks god me and other "good players" found a game where we have all the stuff people asking here the devs to implant on tentlan name ultimate glory, you found all us over 3000 tentlan quieters, even so i keep a server as i like the basic tentlan game just like it is, maybe we cross sometime , who knows , let us know here when that server merge is on how many days inaya play with out AP on, i would like to have a good laugh :P:thumbsup:. bye

is all the way around she is just a buller and a lawsy player if her tribe is n1 os because other quit for some reazon , and how i know how she is lausy a buller and set AP on when a real player going on her? because she did this already in 2 servers in a row 8o8o8o not even spending as she does saves her lol

why the hell you want more players or attacks at your server? are you missing spending money in a white flag and endless days of AP? because thats what you do when someone scout on you or try to attack , you come insulting the players at CG and them set on AP, your not a player, your a joke, and should be glad you have a chance on playing the game the only way you know and can, being a farmer:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:

NO! you can,t , and yes hope we do across sometime, hope you dont hide behind and AP as you did many times or jump in the midle of the night into a tribe only to have more troops to kill a lonely player , because your too cowerd to lose some on your own. go back the anocris forum cyerger your twin , is watting for you there. the only thing you got is a big eggo, and loads of bla bla !8o^^

j'ai bien dis 2x7 BB9 en décomposant 2x5 du jour +2x2 avec des turquoises

non!!!!!!!!!!!!1 the barbarian server is 2 times aday barbarian hit man!!! is 2x 5 is 10 total no turks spend lol, you dont understand nothing about that server , as i said before maybe your playing at rong server 8ohitting 10 barbarians a day level 9 , serching the ones with over 400 nahual is EASY get that ammount , as i said also before.lol

I said I'm a pro at nahualing dumb dumb, never played a barbarian server

your pro is sending the nahual and have the troops counting as everybody else :D:D:D:D:D:D:D but using like i do using to place an attack at the right seconde when troops are coming back as I DO........is something else:P:P:P:P

como disse não é assim tão difil procurando os que tem muitos e roubando alguns de outros jogadores, joguei apenas por 1 ano num servidor especial barbaros e quando deixei , tinha mais de 40K de amazonas e 17k de nahuals porque sou atacante e gastava muitos diariamente , se o servidor tem mais de 1 ano, 2 é bem possivel chegar a esse numero sem dificuldade basta procurar e atacar os 10 barbaros diarios que tenham um grande numero deles. de qualquer forma os nahuals morrem em defesa e perde todos , junta-te com amis membros e defende o ataque dele, já que é burro o suficiente para fazer um ataque só com nahuals:P:P:P^^^^^^^^^^ esse servidor são duas vezes 5x barbaros ao dia, e não 7 como dizes , só tens que perder o dia inteiro a procura-los e tropas para os atacar , se tends tão poucos é porque nem te das ao trabalho. esse servidpr é uma prisão precisamente por isso, quem joga esses servidores nâo faz mais nada da vida e os desistentes são muitos no menor tempo que em qualquer outro servidor. se tens tão poucos talvez... esse servidor não seja muito bem pra ti. lol

Je joue depuis plus de 9 ans sur diffèrent serveur. se procurer autant de Nahuals en si peut de temps c'est impossible. Je ne sais pas si ce serveur possède des barbares 9 fixe ou aléatoire. Je suis en ce moment sur un serveur avec des barbares aléatoires, il faut se servir du simulateur et effectivement on trouve des Nahals et Amazone. j'ai un peu plus de 126000 amazones pour seulement 7200 Nahuals en faisant 2x 7 BB9 par jour. JE POSE LA QUESTION AU RESPONSABLE DE TENTLAN COMMENT PEUT ON AVOIR AUTANT DE NUHUALS EN SI PEUX DE TEMPS

Je joue depuis plus de 9 ans sur diffèrent serveur. se procurer autant de Nahuals en si peut de temps c'est impossible. Je ne sais pas si ce serveur possède des barbares 9 fixe ou aléatoire. Je suis en ce moment sur un serveur avec des barbares aléatoires, il faut se servir du simulateur et effectivement on trouve des Nahals et Amazone. j'ai un peu plus de 126000 amazones pour seulement 7200 Nahuals en faisant 2x 7 BB9 par jour. JE POSE LA QUESTION AU RESPONSABLE DE TENTLAN COMMENT PEUT ON AVOIR AUTANT DE NUHUALS EN SI PEUX DE TEMPS

atenção, nem tudo são bugs , só porque um jogador tem milhares de nahuals, não são assim tão dificeis de conseguir tendo em conta que muitos barbaros 9 tem mais de 500 unidades cada um, se esse jogador esta num patamar em que tem tropas para atacar barbaros nivel 9 e tem tempo para os procurar, atanco 2 x ao dia 5 barbaros facilmente e rapidamente chega a esse numero (considerando como disse que ataca bbb9) tambem se podem encontrar a volta de 900 amazonas nos mesmos barbaros 9, tempo e paciencia é so o que é necessario. o máximo que eu encontrei em um servidor especial barbaros em que joguei por mais de um ano, foi, 534 nahuals e amazonas foram 857.