Posts by PreciousArtemis

Thanks for the information. I didn't understand correctly, I think I clicked on the correct fusion link. I didn't understand what AP is and now I have two games, that is, two cities, I thought they would merge both, but I didn't know how to do it...

you have to choose, the one you don't take, delete it so you don't have multiple accounts
    ap is 'all protection' something you get when the server merged, for 48hrs, after that you can buy it, but that's just an option

When you look at forum go to the thread about the mergers, click on the correct link, enter your old info, and you should be fine. Your cities will be scattered and you will have no more ap to start with. Hope this helps.

You clicked on the link of a new server. This only works when you were playing on one of those merged servers of course.

we lasted 'till this merge, they could give us a useful event, just saying

and if you can't do barb 9's on your own by now, that says enough, no?

and yes it's a 'special' server, but if they can have diff events on the speedserver at times, they should be able to do the same on the freshly merged ones

Makes no difference, if you attack and win, you get the Amazons of the defeated player. If you attack and lose, everyone loses all of their Amazons. And if you win, Amazons are not split between players, they all go to the player who was attacking.

they go to the player with the strongest troops in attack

Het idee om een barbarian server turqoisevrij te maken lijkt me doenbaar en dan kan je eindelijk eens zien wie er het spel echt kan spelen. Tribes mogen volgens mij niet verdwijnen, velen spelen dit spel voor het sociaal gegeven. Pushing is voor mij een no-go, er zijn manieren genoeg om elkaar te helpen. Het enige probleem dat ik zie is, de multi-accounters, die zouden nog meer opduiken, zelfs sommige spelers die turqoise kopen vinden het nodig om vals te spelen. Een langere attack protectie bij het begin zou ook niet slecht zijn, meerdere spelers zouden blijven.

Ik besef maar al te goed dat het door geld is dat dit spel nog steeds bestaat, maar zo 1 of 2 keer per jaar kan toch geen kwaad? Eenmaal hebben ze de smaak te pakken gaan ze zeker kijken naar de andere soort servers.

my bad must've missed that patch... btw any news on the crystal exchange market thing?

no it's what they are capable to carry back from attack, if you add up the res you get from your target, you will see it's lower or the same as the 'original cargo', I hope that explains it... if it's the same, you needed to send more troops and visa versa

the only time you don't need to heal is with the special event, it says clear in shop you need to cure them... a little tip, learn the game before you coin :)

Not sure where you heard this from, but it's untrue. Perhaps this happened to another gaming company and you confused it with us?

Either way, we are alive, there are no internal dramas of any kind, we simply remain focused on working on the new mobile based version of Tentlan (and Anocris, which we also make). This has proven to be a much larger undertaking than we anticipated, but work continues, we are not sitting on our asses. I hope we are able to share more this year.

are you aware that a lot of us can't confirm our accounts, not just on 1 server but most now?