• Now before anyone thinks I am about to point fingers this is NOT the case.

This is a question directed at the DEVS mainly M0H0 since he has been the one on this server.

So my question is that if an Alliance or a player develops a script that is not necessarily illegal should they be asked to send it to the DEVS for evaluation before using it in the game?

What I am thinking about in this instance is a script to calculate say to work out how long an attack will take to be sent from One City to another depending on the troop compliment being sent.

I have BTW not developed such a script and nor am I likely to do so.

So this si a hypothetical question.

• We would recommend that you double check with the team first whether using that script is ok, but note that that doesn't mean that any script not reviewed by our team is automatically illegal, or that using them is legal before we review them and declare them illegal. Up until now we have not seen any scripts being out in the wild, but once they appear we would treat them on a case by case basis.

• We would recommend that you double check with the team first whether using that script is ok, but note that that doesn't mean that any script not reviewed by our team is automatically illegal, or that using them is legal before we review them and declare them illegal. Up until now we have not seen any scripts being out in the wild, but once they appear we would treat them on a case by case basis.

I am glad at your reply and I think we should send scripts for reviewing if an Alliance or a individual were to use them.

My personal preferance is if scripting is allowed any script to be sent to the DEVS and the DEVS to consider releasing the script to the whole playing community.

• Sure, in an ideal world we would prefer to review scripts first, but we know some won't care to do this, hence my comment about the legality or illegality of scripts prior to the team reviewing them. If you do build a script we would be happy to take look.