After attacking another player

• I am not sure if this is a new feature or not but I have been told that once you attack another player you are not able to invoke a protection mode once your troops are back. This is a very good idea. I highly commend this. But how long does one have to wait before being able to invoke the protection mode after an attack? That would be good to know. Also am I right in assuming that one cannot invoke pacific mode after an attack also?

• But how long does one have to wait before being able to invoke the protection mode after an attack?

12 hours since the last attack launched. We introduced it here:

In order to activate these Pakal attack protection items, it will now be a requirement not to have launched an attack during the last 12 hours. That is to say, it will no longer be possible to attack and activate a protection immediately after.

Also am I right in assuming that one cannot invoke pacific mode after an attack also?

No, this measure does not apply to the pacific mode due to the way it works (since it does not grant complete protection). So currently it is possible to attack and activate pacific mode shortly after.

• Thanks for that M0H0 and to clarify further if I may this only applies if an attack has happened? That is to say if one launches an attack but recalls it then the 12 hour wait time does not apply?