[Forum]: [Bug] Cornici tabella forum non visualizzato

• Descrizione: Quando creo una tabella nel forum nell'editor viene visualizzato tutti i bordi della cartella. (Video 1, 0:06s).
    Se clicco sul pulsante "Submit", mi appare lo stesso messaggio ma i cornici della tabella quelli interni non vengono visualizzati e sembra che quando si appoggia vengono visualizzati dei bordi colorati. (Video 1, 0:50s) .

Step by Step:
    1)Accedo il mio account nel forum
    2)Scrivo un qualsiasi thread nel forum
    3)Clicco sul pulsante "Table" e mi appare un popup dove settare le colonne e le righe della tabella
    4)Qui viene visualizzato tutti i bordi della tabella (Video 1, 0:06s)
    5)Se clicco sul pulsante "Submit", mi appare lo stesso messaggio ma i cornici della tabella quelli interni non vengono visualizzati
    6)sembra che quando si appoggia vengono visualizzati dei bordi colorati. (Video 1, 0:50s) .

Browser: Google Chrome 46.0.2490.86 m
    Flash player version: WIN 19,0,0,245
    Size Monitor:1366x768
    Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670

Video:
    Video 1 =>
    https://youtu.be/7L9lD3VY6nI

Prego di mettere dei bordi interni come quello mostrato nell'editor.

• English mode:
    Description:
    When i want to create a table on the editor of the board, this table have more intern lines of the table and i don't have any problem (Video 1, 0:06s).
    If i click on the "Submit" button, i can see the table with an another style but in this table don't have some intern lines (Video 1, 0:50s) .

Step by Step:
    1)I log into my account on the board
    2)I write a thread on the board
    3)I click on the "Table" button, and the board appears a new popup where i can set some columns e rows of the table
    4)Here i can see all edges of the table (Video 1, 0:06s)
    5)If i click on the "Submit" button, the board shows the same message but the intern edges of the table aren't showed.
    6)and when i put the mouse over the area of the table, i can see some colored edges with different style (Video 1, 0:50s) .

Browser: Google Chrome 46.0.2490.86 m
    Flash player version: WIN 19,0,0,245
    Size Monitor:1366x768
    Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670

Video:
    Video 1 =>
    https://youtu.be/7L9lD3VY6nI

Please fix this small design issue, you can change the style of the board to editor styles to put some intern edges of the table.