server merge new player rules a lot of questions

• Dear sir/maddam,

I was talking with my neighbour about this game, and it sounds that he liked it. So before he joins "if he joins" than i like to make sure that we dont get in trouble.

First question, we share ip adresses, when we play at our job, we have at home both our own internet connection ip adres. Does this give problems?

2nd question, we like some competition may we attack eachother for example or join the same guild or may we protect support eachother or must there be a certain amount of distance between us?

3rd question, may he start on every server and does that mean we will be on the same server after the server merge?

4rd question, we will wait for youre answer first before we make one is it an open server? the server merge will be in a couple of days, can he join the server at any time? or is it a locked server?

5th question, a personal one, what will be the name of this merged new server? what link does he en/or me need to use to get in connection to the server?

thanks in advance

• @Poison Axe we talk about this here, but the tl;dr is that turquoise stones will be merged automatically to the strongest account.

@Bert generally speaking you and your neighbour can play and interact just fine, just as long as you are mindful of the rules (i.e. your neighbour should be a real person and not a secondary account that you use to gain advantage). But to answer your questions:

First question, we share ip adresses, when we play at our job, we have at home both our own internet connection ip adres. Does this give problems?

Not a problem, shared connections with a relative or a friend are allowed as long as this is not used as an excuse to cheat. You also do not have to report it.

2nd question, we like some competition may we attack eachother for example or join the same guild or may we protect support eachother or must there be a certain amount of distance between us?

Allowed, too, as long as this is not used as an excuse to cheat either. For example, you may join the same tribe and send res and troops back and forth from time to time, but this has to be a two way flow; if one the accounts is constantly benefiting and the other is not, then we enter pushing and/or multiaccount territory. (This is very rare to break unintentionally, so don't stress about it if you are not cheating)

3rd question, may he start on every server and does that mean we will be on the same server after the server merge?

Well, that's a cheap way to take advantage of the merge, but yes, he can start an account on every server and continue on the merged server afterwards. Just remember that resources, buildings, units etc will not be merged.

4rd question, we will wait for youre answer first before we make one is it an open server? the server merge will be in a couple of days, can he join the server at any time? or is it a locked server?

No locks anywhere, both the old servers now and the merged server later will be open for business. So yeah, he can join any time he wants, even after the merge is done.

5th question, a personal one, what will be the name of this merged new server? what link does he en/or me need to use to get in connection to the server?

We'll reveal this later once the merged server is up, but if your neighbour is eager to start he can register on a server scheduled to merge now and continue later on the new one.

Hope that helps.

• dear M0H0,

i just came downstairs from doing my homejob when i come back in the kitchen than i hear my wife telling me that her account is banned.

im still online but im wondering for how long.

we follow the rules as/by the asked questions above, for a neigbour that afterwards didnt want to play.

if she did something that wasnt alloud than i appologize in advance.

but she told me she did noting wrong.

and i have to believe my wife/if i cant trust my wife than i cant trust nobody :)

i think a admins made a mistake and should have banned another player how can she reach support?

or what does she needs to do?

greetz bert

• thank you for youre respons M0H0,

she recieved today/yesterday a message for a name change.

hopefully she will be able to re-play the game

thank you for youre respond M0H0

i will update, when something has changed.

thanks in advance

greetz bert