Eagle Warriors switch sides?

• In a way I could understand spears switch sides, but this is getting down right silly. To some people this could be seen as unfair even. Building eagles is REALLY hard work. Now bigger tribe just comes and cleans them up. I really hope you wont do this event in jaguars or bigger units. It would really mess up the game.

• In a way I could understand spears switch sides, but this is getting down right silly. To some people this could be seen as unfair even. Building eagles is REALLY hard work. Now bigger tribe just comes and cleans them up. I really hope you wont do this event in jaguars or bigger units. It would really mess up the game.

As most agree with the previous speaker, it starts to be unimportant, not only that earlier stronger could smash the whole weaker army, it is not enough now to knock out the entire army it will become even stronger, maybe think of Events that will give at least equal chance, 2x more raw materials, 2x cheaper units, 3 days of free protection (so that people can rebuild the army) or how much you want to cling to individual units. . . For example, it is cheaper to train the Eagle Warrior through a Weekend or Faster Training of the Eagle Warrior. . .

• Hey, I just wanted to say that we appreciate the feedback and that this isn't falling on deaf ears. Sometimes we experiment with weekend events, and sometimes it works out better than others. In any case I can at least confirm that we do not plan to run this event with more powerful units any time soon.