Let's have a limerick contest.
For anyone who doesn't already know, a limerick is a special form of 5-line poem, usually humourous or with a twist, and a particular rhythm. Here is a good explanation with some examples. http://examples.yourdictionary.com/limerick-examples.html
1. It has to have a Tentlan theme, but can be about any aspect.
2. Normal Tentlan rules about respect, bad language etc apply.
3. Entries are done by reply to this thread.
4. Enter as often as you like.
5. Give your limerick a title so it can be listed in the poll.
Contest closes midnight Sat Sept 9. Winner will be decided by poll, which will go up Sun Sept 10 or as soon after as I can manage.
Alas, I have no way of awarding any kind of prize to the winner. Let your reward be the joy of creation and the amusement you afford your fellows. Write on!