losing points for up

• I hear way too often that earned points are lost. We really need a change to calculate points that we have.. and see if the current points are correct. Im certain many are ready to help with this. If its a bug... it has to be corrected. For some.. ranking is the reason they play

• We are investigating this issue. We believe it is caused by a delay in the way the score is shown, i.e. that points are not being lost, but differences are not immediately accounted for. Please do keep reporting instances of this happening to support@lionmoon.com including as many details as possible for the time being.

• How does that work? because in my tribes mates case.. She adds several things in building lines and in the morning she may have 60k points less than she had 8 hours ago. So new buildings, techs and troops.. equal less points because delay?

• Today I lost 31 000 points. Passed 3.3 M points before I went to work. When I come home , point were missing. I had just begun uppgrading some buildings when I left for work. I also had some troops under constructions.

• How does that work? because in my tribes mates case.. She adds several things in building lines and in the morning she may have 60k points less than she had 8 hours ago. So new buildings, techs and troops.. equal less points because delay?

What we believe to be happening is that losses in points are not immediately accounted for in the score, bur are reflected suddenly later. So in the particular case of the player that you describe, chances are she lost 10k points once, 30k points in another ocassion, etc, over the course of days or weeks, but the overall score was recalculated only after she added the buildings and came back. The scoring system is designed in such a fashion that you can never have less points than what you should have, but you could have more than what you should have and not know.

All this is not immediately obvious to the naked eye, so it's understandable that it feels like you are losing points. This behaviour is not by design, just a complicated issue to track down, but we are working on it.