About the patch

• You asked for feedback but reply is disabled on that thread. And apparently the details of the patch are no longer available.

I am not a huge fan of this patch. Some of the so-called bugs it fixes wee not a huge issue, IMHO.

One of the big issues is lack of high level barbs. The patch is supposed to make the barbs refresh more often (frequency unspecified). What I find is that they are even fewer than before. The geographic area I used to be able to collect all 5 from, I am now lucky to get 3. This is not an improvement. Maybe those 3 would be renewed in 3 hours instead of the previous 4, but we don't play this game as a career. We can't come online more frequently to take advantage of the change.

I am disappointed that a basic improvement that has been requested repeatedly was not addressed: changing the barbarian icon to signify its level. It seems to me this should be an easy change, though I could be wrong.

• What I find is that they are even fewer than before. The geographic area I used to be able to collect all 5 from, I am now lucky to get 3.

This is not something that the patch would have caused, but perhaps the changes have prompted people to be more aggresive in their hunt for barbs. We'll be monitoring the situation.