breaking rules

• kde môžem nahlásiť porušenie. mam 1 300 000 bodou a napadol a vyplienil ma hrac, ktory ma 53 000 000. jak je to mozne?

• Hi palli991, this is possible if you have troops of a high score player in your tambo: if you do, then the attack rule applies to his score, not yours.
    Say, you have troops of a player with 15,000,000 pts. in your tambo. This would allow a player with 53,000,000 points attack you or spy on you.

Another possibility is that your account is on a war server where there are no attack limit rules and where any player can attack other players regardless their score.

• just ended my holiday mode. I didn't have anyone to use and I'm not on a war server. I tried to attack the weaker and it didn't allow me. I'm on the server nohpad

• Please make a screenshot of the battle you refer to, and send it to support@lionmoon.com, we need to see the particulars to tell you more.
    Because there are generally only the cases already mentioned that may allow attacks beyond the 1:5 proportion: either the troops of a high score player located are in the tambo of the host (if the host's score is lower), or it's the war server where this attack rule does not apply.

• I can't open it

I can't open support and game helper doesn't work. so I'll copy it. but the player should be blocked on that server
    Výpis z bitvy
    [SoL] Templar
    vs
    [RaV] palli991
    23/09/2019 06:14 (před 3 dny) v: [622:581] palli991
    Prohra...
    palli991 nebyl schopen vzdorovat nepříteli
    Jednotky
    Templar
    [SoL] Squadron of Light
    +4%

Jaguáří válečník
    (19 999 / 20 000)
    Celkem: 20 000 jednotek
    Ztráty: 1 jednotek
    K uzdravení: 1 jednotek
    vs
    palli991
    [RaV] Ravens

Hradby (22)
    0 / 228 839

Zvěd
    (0 / 30)

Holcanský kopiník
    (0 / 5 181)

Polom
    (0 / 42)

Šaman
    (0 / 105)

Quipucamayók
    (0 / 90)

Pochték
    (0 / 32)

Holcanský lučištník
    (0 / 948)

Lovec Atlatl
    (0 / 892)

Orlí válečník
    (0 / 645)

Jaguáří válečník
    (0 / 282)

Atlanťan
    (0 / 29)
    Celkem: 8 276 jednotek
    Ztráty: 8 276 jednotek
    K uzdravení: 8 276 jednotek
    Detaily kola

Kolo 1 19 999 jednotky 0 jednotky

Výsledky
    Bitva skončila po 1 kolech se ztrátami 8 277 jednotek. Vítěz: Útočník
    Armáda útočníka Templar vyplenila [622:581] palli991
    Volná nákladní kapacita: 10 999 450
    Kořist: 1 333 206 929 103 374 482

player templar 57 000 000 atacked player palli991 - 1 300 000. server no WAR

• raven is the name of the tribe, there was no one in the tombe. I had a holiday mode and immediately pony attacked me. nobody managed to place an army

• palli991: as for contacting support: just open your mail program (whichever you use) and send a message to the support email address as mentioned above :) You can use the contact function via forum if it works for you, too, but don't need to, a message via any mail application will do.

As for the battle outcome: if there were no troops of a stronger ally in your tambo, then there are basically 2 possibilities that someone can attack you, please check if any of these 2 cases apply:

1) You were on vacation, but vacation ended and wasn't renewed: the vacation modus automatically ends 15 days after it was first activated. If you don't log in prior to its expiration, it is automatically lifted from the 16th day on. If your account turns inactive in the meantime (it happens after 7 days), and you don't come back before the vacation mode expires, then anybody can attack the account.

2) If no vacation mode was activated for the account, and the account gets inactive (which happens after 7 days of absence from the game), after 7 days anyone can attack the account as the attack rule of 1:2 on peace server (or 1:5 on any other server) is automatically lifted.

• If you where on vacation mode and it passes 15 days, that mode automaticaly ends. Note that you are considered an inactive player past 7 days.... if you where 15 or more days inactive, the vacation mode ends and you may be attacked by anyone....

156GTA
    Wherever you are...

• a mi me paso lo mismo hace unos dias, yo con 11000000 puntos me espio y ataco uno de 1000000 el solo sin ejercito en tambo eso es imposible asi que mande correo a soporte de la batalla y aun estoy esperando que me contesten y yo estoy activa, no inactiva

• a mi me paso lo mismo hace unos dias, yo con 11000000 puntos me espio y ataco uno de 1000000 el solo sin ejercito en tambo eso es imposible asi que mande correo a soporte de la batalla y aun estoy esperando que me contesten y yo estoy activa, no inactiva

Y no tienes en tu tambo a alguien pequeño? creo tambien aplica