• server Dainzu----- after use some nahual on a player to check her troops walking (4) saw i lost all them when is supose lose 1 only, this hapend after the actualization , that usualy is atached on some bugs. :sleeping::sleeping: i wonder if i would lose my 1k of them if i hade sendt them? please fix it. ty! 8|:whistling:

• I've asked them about that half year ago, you loose the amount of nahuals that the other person has.... it used to be that you only lost one, but that changed awhile ago... they told my it has always been that way.... it wasn't... you do have to send more nahuals than the other to get a read

• yes, and the losts was 1 only as it is for 6 years in a row all servers, if they want to change the rulls here and makes us lose them all as we o on anocris they have to warn the players about it, are powerfull troops on attack, only a fool wast them by spying another player if dont realy nead too

• It has been like this for at least 6 months....

I also play on anocris... spying is nutters over there! and their logic, admins can delete messages of the leader, but they can't give them a nickname...