A new chance for peaceful conquest arrives to Tentlan!
This Monday, 23 May 16:00 CET, the new international peace server Yautepec (Int48) will start! Peace servers feature more protection, less attacks, full recovery after battles, increased speed and more, making it easier to survive and thrive. Here is the complete list of features:
- Quad speed server: build, research, recruit and travel at four times the usual speed.
- The strong player protection will be triggered when there is a difference of 2x points or more (instead of the usual 5x).
- When an opponent stronger than you defeats your city, said city will always be protected for 12 hours from this opponent (as opposed to applying the protection only when the score difference is of 25% or greater).
- 100% survival rate: all units defeated in battle will survive, and be sent to the Itzamna Temple in all cases (as opposed to the usual 8-15% survival rate).
- Buildings and researches will grant twice the usual amount of points.
Yautepec (int48/peace server) will start this Monday, 23 May at 16:00 CET.
Good luck everyone!
Your Tentlan Team