[Tenoc] Tenochtitlan TRIBE

• The Aztec capital of Tenochtitlán (at modern Mexico City) was founded in 1325 on a muddy island in the lake that at that time filled the Basin of Mexico.
    A second group of Aztec settled the nearby island of Tlatelolco in 1358.
    Both sites began as small collections of reed huts but, with the growth of Aztec power, developed into cities, eventually fusing into a single conurbation.
    Surrounded by "floating gardens" - artificially created islands where produce was grown - Tenochtitlán was joined to the mainland by three causeways. An aqueduct supplied fresh water from Chapultepec.
    Along with the many palaces and marketplaces of the city the Tecpan, a central plaza contained the two principal temples, built on a huge terraced pyramid.The famous Calendar Stone of the Aztecs was found in the Tecpan.

The Tenochtitlan Tribe is the first player created Tribe in the game of Tentlan. We strive to make the game enjoyable for all. New members are welcome and our team are always willing to help our members grow.

http://tenoc.shivtr.com

Looking Forward to meeting you all in the game :)

• On second thought, as much as I'd like to join a number one tribe that's already established, I'm thinking the game needs more tribe diversity. I might just start another tribe, and I hope I can count on the support of more experienced players in sharing info as they discover the game.

• On second thought, as much as I'd like to join a number one tribe that's already established, I'm thinking the game needs more tribe diversity. I might just start another tribe, and I hope I can count on the support of more experienced players in sharing info as they discover the game.

Of course, just because people are in different tribes doesn't mean that they are foreign to support form other players, help is always offered.

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• Welcome to the Tenochtitlan Tribe Group. We hope you are enjoying the game as much as we are. We thrive in making the game fun and enjoyable. Our team will help you grow.
    We Pride our tribe on being a social and helpful one.
    If you are interested in joining our ranks. Please contact any member in game