A new attribute for the Underground Cave.

• Another suggestion.

The idea behind this is to enable a player under attack in one City to move one's warriors from that city to another City owned by that player instaneously. or to enable troops to be moved instaneously from one City to another City of that player that is under attack.

ONLY troops can be moved no resources can be sent using this function.

Again this attribute can only be enabled once a relatively high level of of the Underground Cave is achieved.
    To move troops en masse would have to cost a fair bit of some resource maybe corn and of course the City they are being moved to will have to have enough corn for their upkeep.
    Once a complement of troops is moved from one city to another City of that player using the underground cave then they cannot be moved back to where they came from for a given period of time.

One has to envisage that the underground caves connect one city to any other city the player owns.

• This actually does sound like an interesting idea, and if I get what you're saying correctly;
    Each City that [Player] owns that has an Underground Cave can send troops through this Underground Cave to other cities owned by [Player]?

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• This actually does sound like an interesting idea, and if I get what you're saying correctly;
    Each City that [Player] owns that has an Underground Cave can send troops through this Underground Cave to other cities owned by [Player]?

Yes exactly.

But use of this feature needs to be limited like say once an hour or something.

Also I am no sure if this cooldown period should apply to each city seperately or not.
    That is to say if a player uses the underground cave to instantly move troops from City 1 to City 2, then, should the cooldown period apply to any instant troop movement using the Underground Cave between City 1 and City 2 only or for that time period all instant troops movements are suspended between all Cities owned by that player assuming that the Underground Cave in each City is at the lvl needed to use this feature in that City.

Or should player be allowed to instantly move troops say between Cities 3 and 4 while the cooldown period is in play between Cities 1 and Cities 2 or even be allowed to move troop instantly between City 2 and City 3.

• I like the idea.

But I would prefer longer battle rounds. Like more rounds, longer fights so in the end you can send troops from other city's or ally's can help you. Not it is always 1 round (sometimes 2..... no idee why). But there isn't a fight, there isn't a way to pull back. If you have rounds of fighting, than your ally's could come to aid you.

• It's an interesting idea, it could work, but like you mention it has to be limited and tightly controlled, because it would get abused rather quickly otherwise. As with everything else, if anyone else wants to chime in we are happy to hear more opinions.