Searching Players

• Maybe I am a little bit hasty on this one, and you probably have this thing already in mind, but I will still just leave it here, in case you haven't.
    When you are chatting with someone, for example, I like it personally to look that person up and see how much points he has, just so I know who I am talking about, the only problem is that you can't search in the highscore-list, and also can't click on his name to go to his profile(when he's in the chat, you just highlight him) . Either of this would be very nice I think.
    I am sorry if I am overenthousiastic and this is already planned, but I think it's something very basic and just very nice to have.

Thanks for reading,
    RabbidRobin

• Haha, I'd like to take credit for that, but the reality is that searching was already there before :) You can open the search window using this button in the top left corner:

That in turn opens the following window, where you may search by user, city or tribe name:

It's rather basic, but pretty straightforward to use as you can see. The highscore on the other hand allows you to find players based on their highscore rank or the page in which they appear by the controls of the right bottom corner of the window:

It's also worth noting that you can go to someone's profile from the worldmap using this button:

Hope that helps, let me know if you are looking for a specific way of searching not covered here. Cheers :)