Question to the DEVS - PUSHING

• What constitutes pushing?

Some of us have been noticing that players are constantly exchanging troops with one another.
    By doing this each player's rank is changing on a regular basis.
    So as an example Player A is lower ranked than Player B at one point in time and then when Player B sends troops to Player A their rank goes up. Player A then uses these troops to attack other players and then sends the troops back to Player B and then of course Player B is higher ranked. The two players MIGHT argue that since the troops exchanged are the same it is not pushing. BUT the fact remains that if Player A did NOT get troops from Player B they would not be able to attack in the first place.

I guess this issue would never arise if each player had control of his/her own troops and the ranks did not change with the transfer of troops from one another.

Anyway please comment as some players think that what is happening is not fair. What really IS happening is that Player A is using the troops to attack other players and then re-housing his troops with the higher ranked player who is not attacking anyone and so is able to use a P Marker to keep the troops safe until Player A gets back online and then sends the Troops back. It is also possible that Player A is sending resources to Player B so he/she can make more troops for Player A and then transfer a larger quantity of troops to Player A.

• Hi TaneMahuta,

What constitutes pushing?

Quoting myself:

It's important to note that [...] we understand pushing to be the use of "puppet", weaker accounts to "push" one specific account by sending resources and troops. Moving troops, even large troops, between accounts of different players with the purposes of organizing attacks is allowed, since currently this is the only way to do joint attacks.

Source: El Draque: Using Scripted Programs to Catch Client-Sided Data Packets, and alter them;

Some of us have been noticing that players are constantly exchanging troops with one another.
    By doing this each player's rank is changing on a regular basis.
    So as an example Player A is lower ranked than Player B at one point in time and then when Player B sends troops to Player A their rank goes up. Player A then uses these troops to attack other players and then sends the troops back to Player B and then of course Player B is higher ranked. The two players MIGHT argue that since the troops exchanged are the same it is not pushing. BUT the fact remains that if Player A did NOT get troops from Player B they would not be able to attack in the first place.

This is not pushing.

What really IS happening is that Player A is using the troops to attack other players and then re-housing his troops with the higher ranked player who is not attacking anyone and so is able to use a P Marker to keep the troops safe until Player A gets back online and then sends the Troops back. It is also possible that Player A is sending resources to Player B so he/she can make more troops for Player A and then transfer a larger quantity of troops to Player A.

This is also not pushing.

Sorry if this comes across harsh, but it is how it is. I understand the frustration but these cases are not in any way against the game rules. I do get that you are not happy about this though, since the topic has been brought up many times here.

• No I personally do NOT think that the instances raised by me WAS or IS pushing. But quite a few other players think this is the case and that is why I brought it to the attention of the DEVS. In the Chichen Itza server two players are constantly moving troops between one another but as you say it is NOT illegal as I am sure both players do have the correct research levels to host the troops concerned.

The ONLY thing I am yearning for is the TAMBO upgrade so if I do bang on about that I am sorry but it was said to be not that far away when I started on MAYAPAN and now 2 more servers later there is no update on if it is weeks away or months away or a year away. THAT is my frustration. V few players want to donate their troops to others as a lot of trust is involved in doing that.

• Thank you for clearing this matter up so clearly M0H0. I believe that TaneMahuta was referring to me and my fellow tribe member, Donqui, who play in the Vipers Tribe on the new Chi server. Clearly, Donqui and I have the trust that TaneMahuta recognises is required to make such a strategy possible and it works very well for us. We would rather focus on coming up with our own strategies than complaining consistently about the absence of a building to make things easier.