Is there any point with shamans and quipucamayocs

• I have been trying to figure out if I need these or are these just to pain newbies from learning how to play. Their stats are poor and their role makes no difference in battle. Not atleast with units like spears and archers. If these are more usable in late game. Could you perhaps..make these accessible much later in the game?

I don see any point build 1000 both and 1000 archers for instance.

• thats not a strange question.

those units are for later ingame.

in the beginning theire useless and only a waste of recources.

later ingame you will face armies with 10.000's of soldiers than they become more usefull

shamans regenerate up to 30% of the unites dealed damage.

in the beginning theire is only 1 a 3 rounds that battles take.

later ingame they can take 7 and more rounds.

so than they are really ussefull, less deaths to suffer :)

but in the beginning dont care about them.

in the beginning its more important to focus on resources things like mines. and focus on mules to transport goods that way youre empire will grow faster. offcourse you need a small army to attack babarians. later focus on troops couse making an army is expensive

if you cant afford defense dont buid defense in the beginning of the game couse you need the resources for infrastructures.

untill 500.000 points you dont a huge army

• Shamans cost grain like any other unit in game. Its also costly to move them. Grain is pretty much only thing that limits you havin limitless troops. So I really dont understand what is the situation where you really need shamans. At any point in game.

If I have 5000 jaguar warriors.. I would rather add 5000 more of them than 50.000 shamans. That just dosent make any sense to me.. 50.000 shamans cost 10 times more grain and they still lose. Where is the upside here?

Only use I can think of for them is meat shield against Amazons

• needed to build 1 ek chuah

limestone 9,100,000
    obsidian 4,550,000
    cacao 910,000
    food 91,000,000

build time a couple of hours

100% stamina 7,000,000 thats what gets max 30% regenerated

the rest i cant show becouse thats a military secret :P

than a shaman or 10 is not a bad investment i have met/seen armies/attacks with more than 10.000 ek chuah's

than it saves you really a lot health points

i have to say honestly if you have an army with no ek chuah's than i think its a useless investment.

• Show us that

http://prntscr.com/dv7dnx