We would like a new merge

• i almost fully agree with mopas,

the merging is needing tweaking,

in line of importance
    1. points is telling someting about resourch production, very much
    2. points is telling someting about defense structures, much
    3. points is telling someting about army strenght, not so much

when my wife started playing i noticed that theire is a great game balance in a natural way.
    when i looked at her town i found out that she pretty quick had all her mines lvl 30 and higher,

harvesting resourches and the increasing amount resourches needed to upgrade and the time needed to upgrade is in perfectly balance. the difference in a lvl 30 mine and a lvl 42 mine in getting resourches is not so much that its covering the hole.

in fact while im struggeling collecting resourches and waiting till things are upgraded she rapidly came closer in her lvl of mines.

the biggest disbalance in buildings is the jaguar temple, specially with higher lvl soldiers than the lvl of the building really makes a lot of difference and giving the higher lvl jaguar temple owner a huge boost.

so after a server merge the disbalance is made by:

in line of importance
    1. points is telling someting about army strenght, very much
    2. points is telling someting about defense structures, much
    3. points is telling someting about resourch production, not so much

to say in a not so fair way, when a pro player is food and soldier less,
    than he can be defeated by a noob with an army with food.

this is giving a very interesting and real life/natural game balance,

to keep the facts.

after a server merge it doesnt matter how much points youre opponents have, you are able to beat them if they have no troops.

what i see happening in the server i played on after a merge is that 1 player is harvesting all the other players.

for a dramatic example after a merge:

the ranking looks as follows.
    1. player a has 15000 jaguar warriors and enough food
    2. player b has 15000 jaguar warriors and not enough food becouse he/she wasnt able to come directly online after server merge completed
    3. player c has 15000 jaguar warrriors and no food reason he/she came back after a weekend becouse someting in real life happend

player a attacked player b and c till they are soldier less/or having not much soldiers left

to make it a little easier i did 130 days couse some troops can be healed so i take a average number days 130.

in the most wonderfull situation.
    in the upcomming 130 days player b and c have restored theire army and they are having again 15.000 jaguar warriors
    in the same 130 days player a also build 15.000 soldiers.

the rankings now look like
    1. player a has 30.000 jaguar warriors
    2. player b has 15.000 jaguar warriors
    3. player c has 15.000 jaguar warriors
    this is the perfect senario,

in real life game facts player a will on a regular base harvest player b and c, making them unable to restore theire army,
    but even in this perfect senario player a has become invincible to get attacked by player b and c

so the real rankings after a server merge 130 days will be
    rankings
    2. player b has 0 jaguar warriors
    3. player c has 0 jaguar warriors

in fact player b and c will probabbly quit the game soon or join to survive the tribe that player a is in.

the same you see on the rankingslist in the server i play on first page you see only 3 players in other tribes, all the others are in the same tribe, 3 from mixed tribes and 9 from the invincible leading tribe.

the frequent merging makes that the player that is playing and survived a lot of merges is the strongest player ingame.

this is not the one with the most points, its the one with the survived army.

on my server i see people attacking with 15.000 jaguar warriors while the most are unable to create a normal defense against them. this is demotivating players, when they are simply harvested each day/week and losing all theire hard work again.

where there is a good balance with buildings theire is absoluutly no game balance in soldiers.

i vote for server merges couse it keeps the game alive and servers alive.
    but the server merges need some tweaking to keep it fun for everyone. couse once you lost youre army the gab between you and the invincible army player only gets bigger and bigger.

i vote for a server merge without troops, than the longer term loyal playing players get rewarded with theire time spend in building and playing. with holding theire structures and sience, and the other players have a change to keep the ingame army balance more balanced.

and when a player gets to much negative controll in/on a server others can do a combined attack on that player to restore the game balance, or they can do that after another server merge.

in the current example situation, player b and c will never be able to harm or stop player a again.
    2. player b has 0 jaguar warriors
    3. player c has 0 jaguar warriors

so i have to agree with mopas, the server merges need a little tweaking. but keep doing merges please couse otherwise the game servers will dei

all the other things ingame are pretty good balanced

• Respectfully, Bert, I don't think it's food shortages that cause the problem. The real issue is that the game mechanics seem to be heavily weighted in favour of the attacker. Just look at what it takes to defeat a barbarian for proof of this. 15k jags attacking 15k jags: the defender will always lose. That is my experience. The defender needs many more troops and has to have all his supporting buildings at a high level to beat off an attacker. The best he can hope for is that the attacker loses enough troops that he doesn't want to attack again soon.

• thats true, i agree with that the defender is Always on the wrong side off the coin. one of the most defenseable things for a defender is curently the wall i think but that one is breakdownable losing a lvl when you attack it. so its making it only easier for an attacker.

• Wall has zero effect in fights. Its basically useless building. Fire festival is luxury for defender, but its one thing that seriously effects it battle. Spying is always in favor for higher rank player. Also its attacker who can activate other bonuses in time for battle. Defender has very little time to even notice he is attacked.

Personally I would like to have fire festival removed and unit stats re worked. But very least I think spying needs to be fixed and attack times/range balanced. Maybe even physical obstacles so that attacking from edges of the map wouldnt take 1h or something.. 24h should be more like it. On top of these tweaking that defence mission is faster than attack would be very needed adition in this game. Just saying.