Corn storage reduction without warning on Xultun

• I don't think it is right to reduce anything without warning as you have done on Xultun with your latest update. It effects among other thing our possibilities for long night walks, and suddenly you can't walk your troops during the night, but have to find all possible other solutions.
    You could maybe increase the storage without warning, but certainly not reduce it without warning!
    It is bad customer care and indifference to the players.
    Please bring it back to normal X(

• was increased a bith to much imho, and as stated in another topic here they were testing, yet i agree that communication about such things would be nice. but after only a few days of extra corn calling that normal already, is a bith exagerated imho ;)

• my corn storage was suddenly cut in half without warning ...... it went down from more than 1 billion to just 550 million - this means I can no longer walk my troops overnight without the hassle of having to split them up and try to find ways of sending them all out from different cities.

I notice there has been no reduction in the ridiculous amount of resources required to upgrade the cornfield to once again give me the storage capacity I need to move my troops around the field - or is this a covert way of preventing us from attacking other players ?

• Should simply put in tambo of a colleague then ^^

"Un œil sur vous, un œil sur tout ! Quoi qu'il arrive nous le SAURON ! :evil:

"Dans la nuit noire tôt ou tard va briller un espoir et germer ta victoire !" :whistling:

Spock - Starfleet (Tayasal)//Le CuisseTôt (Balamku)(En cours de suppression)//Louaner d'Occitanie (Steam) (En cours de suppression).

Cordialement,
    SAURON

• No this is the first time I see this

"Un œil sur vous, un œil sur tout ! Quoi qu'il arrive nous le SAURON ! :evil:

"Dans la nuit noire tôt ou tard va briller un espoir et germer ta victoire !" :whistling:

Spock - Starfleet (Tayasal)//Le CuisseTôt (Balamku)(En cours de suppression)//Louaner d'Occitanie (Steam) (En cours de suppression).

Cordialement,
    SAURON

• we had the double corn storage for what, 3 days or so, yet all act like it has been forever like that, and night walk blabla, it was possible before, so why wouldn't it be possible now, they let you keep all the corn you had, and there is still some 25-30% extra storage capacity then before the double boost, so what is all the fuss about?????

• Like Pixie mentions, and like we discussed here, we experimented with an increase in capacity for a few days, but the change was not final and eventually we settled on a lower amount (but still above the original). But nothing has been taken away prior to the experiment last Saturday.