• so this is what the game rules say:

§ 5. Pushing

a) The use of one or more accounts with the sole purpose of advancing the progress of another account (“Pushing”), is forbidden. This is the case when one account regularly and repeatedly receives troops and/or resources from other account(s), thereby such transfers mainly occur unilaterally for the benefit of the account(s) being pushed, or are extremely unbalanced in favor of such accounts.

b) Single or occasional transfers of troops/resources between fellow tribe members to help each other, as well as troop transfers for joint actions (joint attacks, defense, etc.) of fellow tribe members, as long as such transfers do not occur regularly and unilaterally for the benefit of the same account, are not considered as pushing.

->yet a lot of that happens on our server, mazatlan, yet noting is done about it, kinda strange i think, shouldn't the rules be straight and unbendable? account gain 3million points on a dime and stay on that point number, othher account get troops on a near daily base so said as this is the only way to protect them, ain't that what the tambo was created for?

• This has been an issue for very long now....

I am a huge fan of the Tambo.... and i dont understand why the door is open for cheaters to pump up one account...
    its very simple to get ride of.... remove that option to sent troops to other players, and only use the tambo....

so many uses it for cheating... but i dont see why the deveplopers even make it an option... it makes no sense....

• Gifting troops really do hurt this game. I agree with that. On other hand Tambo is great. Yet because it works inside your tribe only. Its not enough for the community as it is.

Devs have lots of work in tribe and community features.. Army on other hand needs number of soft caps.. Right now army building takes too long. Meaning rebuilding is almost impossible without unreasonable help.

In Fi Mayapan we had Aktiivit tribe that was made virtually by one player. (1 player 10-14 accounts) 200k hunters 5000 jaguars + other units together in multiple accounts. We managed to kill those. Most of the troops (1/4) was in one account so after killing those all 12 accounts went inactive the same time. To be sure I killed those as they went gray. Just saying that some times we can do things by yourself too.

• It's a tricky situation because a lot of what appears to be illegal pushing can be legitimate fair tribe troop play, and vice-versa. We are trying to actively crack down on abuses, but we have not yet settled on where is the line between acceptable troop exchange within a tribe and pushing. It's not that we are not doing anything, we are aware of the situation and thinking about it.

We are also still considering whether to remove troop transfers ("gifting") altogether, but that has a bunch of ramifications and that's why it hasn't happened yet.

Multiple accounts by the same guy is another thing altogether, that is unambiguous and we always punish that when we find it. The only issue there is that we are not yet as efficient as we could be banning the blatant cheaters, but we are aware of that as well and are working on it, we'll get better.

• Can I ask what you hope to achieve in terms of battle system and tribe features? What kind of statements need to be true in ideal working system that you are aiming for.. Maybe we could help by tossing few ideas..

• @ moho if people within a tribe want to protect their troops, tambo has to be used, if they send what they produce near every day to the same player, without using tambo, aka transfer troops, that, is ur definition of pushing, yet you accept such play, and that is just sad. also mad u can just transfer troops to a player not even in ur tribe, people are stretching the rules and just laugh about it, and how much i want to believe u work on it, it gives the impression u just sit and watch, as to me it ain't no different if 5 real players all send troops to 1 account to make it stronger, or 1 person having 5 accounts and combining them to make 1 strong one, the outcome is the same, and it all is pushing. also what happened in the past, straight out banning people is ridiculous, give them a fair warning and a chance to show they can play according to the rules

• I would prefer if.... the transfer of units between any accounts would not be possible... especially between accounts that is not in same tribe.. (it gives no sense)... and IF there should be any transfers allowed... it should only be with the Poloms and Pochtecas (to be able to aid one who has been wiped out)... not any attacking troops...

We have the tambo for the purpose of joined defence or joined attacks within the tribes.... and that should be the only choice...
    Just like all other games... I am close to believe that tentlan is the only game left where it openly invites to multiaccounting...
    and I play alot of wargames...

The battle system : I played a game, where i saw a new system...and i must say it was pretty good... gave the game a new dimension...
    A unit had two strenght lvl´s.... one for defence... and one for attack... and the defence strength where higher then attack strength...

so if 10.000 lancers attacked 10.000 lancers.... the attacker would lose... it made it alot harder to attack and needed alot more strategy for the player....

An attacking player is always online and a defensiv player can be offline.... so giving a defensive player a benefit is fair for the game....

• and another wish from my side to evolve this game would be that "tribe buildings" entered the game.... so there where more in the tribe gaming of tentlan.... A tribe temple or capital can be build so members from the tribe would gain benefits through tribe buildings research and other buildings... it makes alot of more responsabilities for the members and also keeps them interested in the game....

another thing could be to create a King/Queen element in the game.... i tried a game where one of the missions in the game were the diplomatic/democratic part... it was cool.... it meant that its was not all about being a grand/big player....

In tentlan it could be like... that every 14 day or once a month a voting throughout all the land... to either keep the current ruler or change the ruler with a new better setup for the land of tentlan....

Every tribe has one vote... so the tribe members has to agree on that... and most important... they cant vote for their own candidate.... so the game brings more diplomatic strategy into it....

The candidate from a tribe has to put up his/her´s setup for their ruling at least one week before election so all have a chance to choice the right one....

The setup could have the power to decide ( % of attack limit between big and small players.../ numbers of attacks pr day on same player..../ use of free transfer of troops.../ and so on and so..... there is many types of changes that could be made... the more there is the more fun and tricky... it will be funny to see the outcome of the vote....

When a King/queen has been elected.... their ruling setup will start... and cant be changed until next election..... and perhabs the tribes enjoy the way the rules are... or is mispleased... so a new type of ruling and King/queen needs to be in place.....

Just some ideas.... :))))

If players gets more influence in the gameplay.... they are also more villing to not just quit.... but actually try fighting back and also use some money.... so our dear devs can use more time on evolving this great game.....

• I would prefer if.... the transfer of units between any accounts would not be possible... especially between accounts that is not in same tribe.. (it gives no sense)... and IF there should be any transfers allowed... it should only be with the Poloms and Pochtecas (to be able to aid one who has been wiped out)... not any attacking troops...

Im all for no transfers. Some type unit selling could work. BUT units have to be higher in cost when buying them and players selling units should not get more res than they use to building them. This means some res has to go waste when "buying" troops. Free transfers kill the game. So no for them

This would still help with building ques.. that should be enough as an bonus.

The battle system : I played a game, where i saw a new system...and i must say it was pretty good... gave the game a new dimension...
    A unit had two strenght lvl´s.... one for defence... and one for attack... and the defence strength where higher then attack strength...

so if 10.000 lancers attacked 10.000 lancers.... the attacker would lose... it made it alot harder to attack and needed alot more strategy for the player....

An attacking player is always online and a defensiv player can be offline.... so giving a defensive player a benefit is fair for the game....

Having attack and def strength would be exalent feature for the game, but I really would hope there would be 3 types of units. Def heavy, attack heavy and balanced. Here balanced units are not best for attack or defense.. but can do both jobs fairly well. If we add unit combo bonuses with certain units.. this system would be GOLD!

Reason for this is that we would gain so much depth in this game that it lacks right now. We would have clear defensive players, attack players and core players. This would also help community to get stronger since strong individual would become more dependent on groups behind them.

• and another wish from my side to evolve this game would be that "tribe buildings" entered the game.... so there where more in the tribe gaming of tentlan.... A tribe temple or capital can be build so members from the tribe would gain benefits through tribe buildings research and other buildings... it makes alot of more responsabilities for the members and also keeps them interested in the game....

Awhile I could agree on that we need more buildings or at least ability to chose between multible buildings in some cases.
    Im still not so big on idea having tribe buildings. Tribes need more meat on their bones,
    but this seems little messy. And that is just my opinion.

Thing is that I actually see this beneficial to multi accounts that can just spam tribes to vote one of their accounts. Then make rules that fit their strategy.